Good Morning Roll Call

TraumaRN
on 6/15/04 8:07 pm - COVINGTON, TN
Good morning everyone!!!! Rise and shine and get out of !!! I hope that everyone has a great day. Myself, I'm gonna sleep most of the day away. l-) I'm so very happy that Laura has decided to be my angel. She has made my day. I didn't know how to add her to my surgery page so I just noted that she was my angel in my profile. If anyone wants to help me out with putting her name on my surgery page I'd appreciate it. Have a really good day Anne
T H.
on 6/15/04 9:20 pm - NH
Have her go to your profile. There is a link there that says "surgery support page" on the right hand side at the top where people leave comments to you. On that page it will say "Anne does not have an Angel yet, would you like to volunteer?" and has a link. Tell her to go there and click and follow the guidelines and she'll get her wings ...
TraumaRN
on 6/15/04 11:28 pm - COVINGTON, TN
Thanks so much William. How are you doing post-op? Feeling well I hope.
T H.
on 6/16/04 2:09 am - NH
Feeling well, just working some long hours. Glad you have your angel support. Best of luck on your upcoming day!
tinyTNgirl
on 6/15/04 10:50 pm - TN
Good morning Anne, and everyone else too! I'm so happy you have an angel! I was going to tell you, and this applies to everyone else, please let me know if you need an angel. Though I may not be close enough to visit, I sure do know how to use the phone! I can call and jabber like nobodys business. Next week we're moving closer to Nashville so i'll get to hit Centennial for those going there. Have a great day, friends! Melanie
ShrinkingKatie
on 6/15/04 11:02 pm - Crossville, TN
Good Morning!
Eva O.
on 6/16/04 12:35 am - Thompson Station, TN
I am so very glad you have an angel now,sleep well today and talk later. Eva oh ya good morning
barbak59
on 6/16/04 4:58 am - JOELTON, TN
Good Afternoon everyone, hope everyone's having a great day. Congrats on the angel Anne, I really think all of us are behind the scenes angels. Great Support Team. Thanks Guys. Barb 7/28/04
Most Active
Recent Topics