Need any info on Dr.

jgilbert3
on 6/15/04 3:00 pm - Sparta, TN
April, you can type at me if you want, my MSN is jengilbert3. Jenny
angelt1us
on 6/15/04 4:00 pm - Sparta, TN
Jenny and April, Just wanted to let you know that I too am from Sparta. It was nice to see others having this surgery from our little small town. I thought I was the only one LOL. I have a friend that used Dr. Hruska and raves about her all the time. She would answer any question you have. Her name is Katie Marsh and she posts on her all the time. Just check with her she is like a book full of knowledge. Again, it was great seeing you two here. Take care and best to you both. Tonya
jgilbert3
on 6/15/04 4:39 pm - Sparta, TN
Hi Tonya, Thanks for the info. I will try to contact her tomorrow. So far there's been nothing but good news about Dr Lendy which puts my nerves to rest. Hard to believe I ran into so many poeple from Sparta, small world aint it! God Bless; Jenny
ShrinkingKatie
on 6/15/04 11:17 pm - Crossville, TN
Opps! I posted before I even read this part of the board!
lisageo
on 6/15/04 3:18 pm - Murfreesboro, TN
Her Name is Dr. Lindy Hruska in Clarksville. She does open RNY and starting lap in August from what I am told. She takes Tenncare Select. I chose her to be my surgeon. I have consultation with her on July 20. I have heard good things about her from other members on this website. Lisa
ShrinkingKatie
on 6/15/04 11:14 pm - Crossville, TN
Good Morning Jenny! I had surgery on March 24, 2004 by Dr. Lindy Hruska! She's a wonderful doctor and her stuff is awsome. She does take TennCare, but you should call as soon as possible to get an appointment with her because she's getting booked up pretty fast it seems. (You can make the appointment yourself, you don't have to wait around for a regular or insurance to make the appointment!) Also, when you call Dr. Hruska's office ask to talk to Leigh Ann - She'll answer all your questions, she'll also tell you all the tests you need to have completed and faxed to her before the appointment. That just makes things go faster for you! After your first appointment & when all your other tests are completed - Leigh Ann will send everything in to insurance and call you as soon as she hears something! By the way, I see your from Sparta - I'm in Crossville, not to far from you however, the drive to Clarksville is a good 3 hour drive from me - In case you were wondering! If you check out mywebsite @ http://www.princesspurple.com, I do have some info about Dr. Lindy Hruska on there - feel free take a look. If you have anymore questions, drop me an email @ [email protected]! Good luck with your journey! Hugs, Katie
jgilbert3
on 6/16/04 12:24 am - Sparta, TN
Good Morning KATIE, I loved your web site and the info. I have called Dr. Hruska's office, but I have to have my test done before I can make an appointment. My Dr is taking his sweet time as always in getting appointments made for me. I called his office this morning and of course the nurse handling my case has the day off. Thank you again for the info and I will keep in touch. God Bless; Jenny
ShrinkingKatie
on 6/16/04 1:05 am - Crossville, TN
Hi Jenny! No problem on sharing information but is there away that maybe you can make the appointments yourself? I know I did that a few times because I was tired of waiting for my regular doctor to do so. If that doesn't work - Make a lame excuse to see him and then go "by the way, I still need this appointment to be scheduled, and soon! I found my doctor for WLS... blah blah blah" - It works every time, especially since you went out of your way to find your WLS doctor, yourself. Do whatever you can to make there job easier! Even if that means finding the doctor, getting the number, handing it to them, and saying "but you need to make the appointment for me because... blah blah" Hope this helps! I know how frustrating it can be waiting for this surgery, it took me 3 years - YES! 3 years! But it was well worth the wait, it made me realize how much I did need it and when the time came around, I was completely ready for it - to a point! LOL! Good luck! -Katie
jgilbert3
on 6/16/04 1:15 am - Sparta, TN
Thanks Katie, I tryed the blah blah on the nurse this morin, dont think it worked thou. Going to call TC and see if i can get anywhere with them. I dont think I want to go another year like this. How are you doing? How much weight have you lost? Thank you again, and if you want to type at me person to person I have both MSN & Yahoo Messenger. (jengilbert3) God Bless; Jenny
Most Active
Recent Topics