Need any info on Dr.

jgilbert3
on 6/15/04 10:43 am - Sparta, TN
Hey Guys, I need any info good and bad on a Dr. Lendy or Wendy Hruska in Clarksville, TN. So far its the only Dr on a list the insurance guys gave me that is taking newbies. God Bless' Jenny
Eva O.
on 6/15/04 1:45 pm - Thompson Station, TN
Hi Jenny, i don't have much info. yet except i did go to the lap band seminar she had just tonite.I don't know what surgery you are looking to find out about but they have just started doing the band and that is what i want.THier are some other people on this board that have been to her and dr.Steely,thier were a lot of people at the seminar tonight.Good luck to you Eva
jgilbert3
on 6/15/04 1:58 pm - Sparta, TN
Thanks Eva, Are you required to go to a seminar? If so it's about a 2-3 hour drive. Have'nt decided which sugery yet. Thanks for the info. God Bless; Jenny
AprilHutson
on 6/15/04 1:56 pm - Sparta, TN
Hey Jenny, I Don't know anything about the Drs you are talking about but I noticed you are from Sparta and so am I.I try to check here frequently to see if new people from Sparta are here.Do you have a profile?
jgilbert3
on 6/15/04 2:08 pm - Sparta, TN
Hey April, I know I answered a few questions when I joined the board but that was awhile ago. Do you have Yahoo messenger?
AprilHutson
on 6/15/04 2:12 pm - Sparta, TN
No,i don't have Yahoo,I use Msn messenger.How old are you and where in Sparta do you live?
jgilbert3
on 6/15/04 2:19 pm - Sparta, TN
I'm 35 and live on Fred Hill Rd. past Jeffs Body Shop.
AprilHutson
on 6/15/04 2:27 pm - Sparta, TN
I'm 28 and i live on Frank Sims Rd. that is up Hwy 84.I used to work at Alcorn's Mkt years ago.My Dad's name was Donnie Hutson,better known as "Red" Hutson and my mother's name is Kathy Hutson.I'm just trying to figure out if i know you or you know me.
jgilbert3
on 6/15/04 2:37 pm - Sparta, TN
Your mom and dad may know Morgan or Billy Gilbert. Billy's grandpa was Bill Gilbert who had a boby shop where Scott's Body shop is now. We live next door in the brick house.
AprilHutson
on 6/15/04 2:49 pm - Sparta, TN
I knew some Gilberts that lived around or close to the store that i used to work at,that's why i threw that in there.I am a nurse now and work at River Park Hospital in McMinnville.I also worked at our "sorry"hometown hospital for 7yrs.Where do you work?Are you married? I'm not trying to be nosey,I just like talking to people in my hometown about having this surgery.I'm trying to have mine at Centennial because of my insurance at work.I work with others that have had it done and all have done well.One in particular had hers in October and has already lost 140lbs.
Most Active
Recent Topics