Your prayers helped!

susann3333
on 6/15/04 1:26 am - griffin, ga
Thanks for all your prayers.... they were answered!! I have my referral and get my surgery date on June 23! I am really excited. I have only lived in TN a year now and really haven't made any friends, my brother and mother passed away the last 2 years. So I don't have much support, so that makes the support that I get here very much appreciated. Thanks to you all.... God Bless each of you!
barbak59
on 6/15/04 8:08 am - JOELTON, TN
Isn't God great? I had you on my prayer list at my prayer class on Monday night. I make a list of everyone *****quest our prayers on here , then meet with a few ladies from my church on Monday nights. He also answered one of the prayers last week of another member . Awesome God Where is Limestone? Are you coming to Nashville for your surgery? You've got alot of friends on here. Good Luck I'm sorry about your brother & mom. My daddy passed away in 2001 and my momma died 18mo. later. They were both 66yr old. We were very close. I still miss them every single day. But I have 2 beautiful kids and a wonderful DH. I am truely blessed. Keep us posted Barb 7/28/04
TraumaRN
on 6/15/04 11:47 am - COVINGTON, TN
Congratulations Susan. Keep us posted....
kymt
on 6/15/04 12:01 pm - nashville, TN
congrats on your date
tinyTNgirl
on 6/15/04 10:44 pm - TN
CONGRATULATIONS, Susann!!! We're so happy for ya I'm sorry to hear about your loses in the family. I'll be your extended family, and am happy to support you as much as possible! You're gonna do great, and join us on the losers bench! Hang in there sweetie, you're almost there! God bless! Melanie
Most Active
Recent Topics