Well, I did call.....

Candik2
on 6/14/04 5:19 am - South Central, TN
I did it, I didn't get the courage until today, but it didn't matter anyway, they said they haven't rec'd the freakin paperwork yet! So, I e-mailed the woman who sends them in & asked her when she sent it. I mean it's been a week, I didn't expect an answer on whether they approved it or not, but I at least expected them to have it!!!!!!! Anyhoo, glad to see everyone else is doing great. Hope Brenda will be home soon. Candi
Jen B.
on 6/14/04 5:44 am - TN
Oh Candi...I'm so sorry. I really hate to hear that. Have you heard from the doctor's office yet? Hugs! Jen
Candik2
on 6/14/04 2:07 pm - South Central, TN
Yep, Debbie e-mailed me back & said she put my paperwork on the top of her pile for in the morning . She asked if bariatric surgery was covered under our insurance policy (which you'd think she would have already asked that) but it is & I told her that not only is it covered but that our employees have a specific woman who deals just w/our employees & when she called tomorrow to ask to speak directly to her & maybe she can e-mail the paperwork in & get this ball moving a little more quickly! Have you spoken to Debbie @ Dr. Morton's office? Did I already ask you that? TTYS Candi aka The bandstalker
Jen B.
on 6/14/04 11:32 pm - TN
Yeah, I talked with her. It was submitted last Wednesday and I've got my service reference number from UHC. It'll be about 2 weeks more until they approve. I've never been good with waiting and this is the worse!! A friend of mine who had this done told me yesterday "The weight didn't get put on in a day so be patient." I know it didn't, but I want it now! :::insert sound of child whining and foot stamping::: Oh well...just will give us more time to read up and be totally prepared for when we get approved and our re-birthday dates Hugs!! Jen
Candik2
on 6/15/04 2:43 pm - South Central, TN
Well, I finally heard from her again today, I told her that our employees have a particular person who deals only w/our insurance & so hopefully she called today & was able to fax my paperwork!!!!!!! I am soooooooo dying to get approved & get a date. She also told me today that she just got 2 bands approved w/BCBS soooooooooo I am hoping that is good news for ME!!!! Wouldn't that be neat if we could go around the same time. I'm calling BCBS again tomorrow to see if they've rec'd the paperwork yet. Good luck to us both! Candi
kymt
on 6/14/04 5:45 am - nashville, TN
just hang in there it took them(at vandy) over 2 weeks almost 3 before my stuff was sent in.its going to happen but its good you called stay on them .
Candik2
on 6/14/04 2:08 pm - South Central, TN
Oh believe you me I will!!! I plan on calling them at LEAST once a wee****il I hear something & let's just hope it's an approval that I'm hearing! I'm still so excited for you though!
kymt
on 6/15/04 11:54 am - nashville, TN
thank you
goatswife
on 6/14/04 6:21 am - Nashville, TN
Oh Candi, I know how ya feel G/F...Wish I could do something to make ya feel better, but know I'm thinking about you...Hugs, Carol
emerging_butterfly
on 6/14/04 7:04 am - Columbia, SC
I can only imagine how frustrating it is to find out the paperwork hasn't made it to the insurance yet. Think of it this way, though, the insurance people now know you are serious about following through on things and maybe, just maybe, this will make them remember you when they do receive the paperwork and pu**** through a little. You never know! Keep positive! Susan {!}
Most Active
Recent Topics