knee problems & curves

Eva O.
on 6/14/04 1:04 am - Thompson Station, TN
Isn't this just great!!!!!!!!!! i join curves to try to get in shape before surgery and my knees are really hurting now since going just 5 times since last week,what do you do? any one know anything to do to help with this.Going to Dr. today,pain Dr.And another ? does anyone know if it makes any difference which nutrition class you go to, i guess it does right.rny or the lap band class before surgery. B/C thier is a difference in the surgerys of course so i guess i am answering my own question huh.oh well talk to u guys later hope all has a good day. Eva
barbak59
on 6/14/04 9:04 am - JOELTON, TN
Hi Eva, maybe you just over did it at Curves. I hope the doctor was able to help today. Even if you can't do Curves now maybe you can after surgery. My nutrition class is at Vanderbilt on the 7/12 and 7/19 Just got the call today. Have a good evening. Barb 7/18/04
Eva O.
on 6/14/04 9:19 am - Thompson Station, TN
Hi Barbara,thanks for the post,i did see the dr. today and she said just ice my knee for now and do curves every other day and gave me a shot for the inflamation.WOW that is great news for u congrats!!!!!!!!! ttul Eva
Most Active
Recent Topics