Monday Roll Call!

msrob68
on 6/14/04 12:08 pm - Hampshire, TN
Hey Katie!! I had a really bad day yesterday... The hospital called me and told me that I would have to have 3240.00 for my up front deposit.. and this is just 10 days before my surgery... I was freaking out big time.. so I called who they told me to call and of course all I got was voice mail ... i was so mad... I couldnt sleep at all last night Then today i got smart and called the lady that I have been dealing with from the beginning... She told me that she had just sent me a letter to tell me that my responsibility to the hospital is 0 because I have to pay out of network for my surgeon... I will be having my surgery at Centennial on June 23 .... and now I am so happy.... Lisa made my day at Centennial.. So now I am feeling better but you guys please keep me in your prayers... because I am getting pretty nervous..... Robin
ShrinkingKatie
on 6/14/04 12:44 pm - Crossville, TN
Whooo! I'd be pissed! I hope you get everything together, soon! Sorry this is happening to you. *Big Hugs!* Keep us updated!!! -Katie
tinyTNgirl
on 6/14/04 1:03 pm - TN
Well as usual, its late but i'm here! I worked today blaahhh! Then we went to Huntsville for dinner at Logans mmmmm and to Circuit City to look at big screen tv's. Now i'm bout ready to hit the sack. My eyes are heavy! Love you guys! God bless! Melanie
Most Active
Recent Topics