Monday Roll Call!

ShrinkingKatie
on 6/13/04 11:57 pm - Crossville, TN
Wake up! Wake Up! Monday Roll Call! Hehe... I can't believe no ones posted this morning, what ya'll up too? I'm about to walk and clean my house - it seems to really need it. Other then that I'll be finished for the day! I can't wait till classes open back up in the fall - I won't have such a boring ass life! LOL! Happy Monday, ya big losers! ;) Hugs, Katie
Eva O.
on 6/14/04 12:29 am - Thompson Station, TN
Morning Katie, i can't beleive i am up this early,but had to see husband off to work for the week,he works out of town.I am excepting the telephone repair man this morning to and then i hope i can go to curves and work out,but don't know about that either because i just joined last week and already having problems with my knee, my right one,it really hurt some Sat. after the work out. so ya know it is damned if you do and damned if you don't. so anyway hope you have a good day and talk to ya soon. Eva
ShrinkingKatie
on 6/14/04 12:34 am - Crossville, TN
Aww I know how that is - When I first started walking, my knees/hips hurt so badly but since I keep it going the pain seemed to of gone away. Thank goodness! Or maybe its cause I was lossing weight? Hmm LOL! Hope you have a great day! -Katie
Jen B.
on 6/14/04 12:37 am - TN
As for me, I'm at work I can't keep my mind on anything today other than when my insurance should be approved...good thing I'm doing mindless drone work today and don't *have* to think! Quit smoking in April and now having this surgery sometime in future. Have decided that I'm going to have a t-shirt made that says I'm a quitter and a loser. Told DH. He says I have too much time on my hands Have a great day everyone!! Hugs! Jen
ShrinkingKatie
on 6/14/04 1:05 am - Crossville, TN
HAHAHAHA! I love your idea! I want the shirt that says "I'm a big ol LOSER" - and actually wear it with pride! LOL! Good luck with insurance!
Cherry C.
on 6/14/04 4:01 am - Morristown, TN
Hey, Katie! I am here I had a lot of stuff to do this morning but now I am here! Dr. Hruska is my doctor and my first consult is next Thur. June 24th!! I will have the open I am sure because that is all my insurance pays for. After I go on the 24th how long do you think it will be before I go for the WLS?? How long did you have to wait? I WANT to look at your pictures!! Also Katie I would love to do that three mile walk thing if I am built up to that point by then. Right now I do good to walk to my mailbox. Where will you be going to Chatt. or to Nashville?? Did you ever find out anything else about the Trap?? The place for us all to get together. have a good week and e-mail me soon. Thanks for all your good info. Cherry
ShrinkingKatie
on 6/14/04 9:00 am - Crossville, TN
Oh I'm so excited for you chickie! I LOVE Dr. Hruska! It's was easier for me to deal with a female doctor rather then a male. Especially on such a tough subject to talk about, ya know? She also answers ALL your questions - no matter how silly they are. Ohh I just adore her - I think I said that already, huh? By the way, I'm gonna send you an e-mail! Now that I have a few minutes to do so, I've been busy ALL day! Whoo My house is starting to look shining! LOL -Katie
Candik2
on 6/14/04 5:09 am - South Central, TN
Well, it's not actually morning anymore, but I am here too. I'm at my mom's house in Huntsville, AL, but I will be home today, just visiting. Hope everyone has a great week! Candi
barbak59
on 6/14/04 8:57 am - JOELTON, TN
Good Evening everyone. I slept late this morning, after staying up late on this site. My DH gets up every morning around 4:15am for work. He goes to bed around 9:30pm everynight. He's got to where everynight before he goes to bed he asks me are you gonna stay on that site all night again or come to bed with me? This morning he said I was talking in my sleep about my message board and my profile, my journey. He said what the heck are you talking about? I woke up then and felt so stupid. Went to Sonic for lunch, my son thinks I'm addicted to the diet cherry limeade, but it's really the cheese sticks I'm addicted to. I told him I better enjoy them while I can. Katie is this the walk on 9/18/04? I can't even walk to the mail box now.(bad hip & back) but maybe in Sept. I gotta hurry, I have prayer group meeting on Monday nights. I have all my WLS buddies on my prayer list. Barb
Jen B.
on 6/14/04 11:35 am - TN
Diet Cherry Limeade??? I see a trip to Sonic in my future!! Jen
Most Active
Recent Topics