Walk From Obesity

ShrinkingKatie
on 6/13/04 2:23 pm - Crossville, TN
Hi TN Friends! I was wondering if any of you were interested in Walking From Obesity! http://www.walkfromobesity.com It's September 18th in Chattanooga, Nashville, or Memphis. It's a 3 mile walk, which I don't think will be to bad. However, let me know if your intersted in becoming a team or something? I'd love to do this and I'm gonna try my hardest to get there, despite not having a car, YET! UGHHH! -Katie
della L.
on 6/13/04 6:04 pm - salisbury, nc
Hey Katie. I am very interested and we are going to try to get our support group together and all walk together. If you want to go I will be more than HAPPY to pick you up and let you ride with me...... Lwt me know or email me. Della
ShrinkingKatie
on 6/14/04 12:00 am - Crossville, TN
Della, That's really sweet of you to offer! However, I'm completely out of the way from you. I live in Crossville - a freakin small/medium town on top of the mountain. LOL! Anyways, do you know how we have to raise money? I was going to e-mail the site but I figured I'd wait on that. -Katie
rmeeks
on 6/14/04 12:36 am - Nashville, TN
Interested here Katie.... thanks for a great idea Richard Meeks
ShrinkingKatie
on 6/14/04 1:17 am - Crossville, TN
YAY! We got someone else involved! Would you want to be with a group? or Walk on your own? -Katie
della L.
on 6/14/04 7:24 am - salisbury, nc
Hey Kaite, I did not realize that you lived in crossville. For some strange reason I thought you llived in Collierville right outside Memphis. But anyway. Good Luck and I wish you the best. Della
ShrinkingKatie
on 6/14/04 8:53 am - Crossville, TN
Hey Della! That's alright, Chickie! I changed my location back to Crossville - So that mix up wouldn't happen again! However, did you know there's a walk in Memphis? you won't have to drive to Nashville, unless you want to - of course! -Katie
tinyTNgirl
on 6/14/04 1:00 pm - TN
Hiya Katie! Dr. Houston wears a ribbon on his jacket, it looks like a tape measure. When I asked him the significance, he said its from the obesity walk, and that i'd be doing it this year lol. So I guess this is the one. I'm in!!! And if you need a ride, babe, i'm there for ya! Melanie
ShrinkingKatie
on 6/15/04 12:35 am - Crossville, TN
Very cool Mellie! Do you know if we have to raise money? The site really doesn't say or else I completely skipped over it!
angelt1us
on 6/14/04 4:56 pm - Sparta, TN
Katie, You know you can always ride with me chic. I know I told you I was gonna go but you may have forgotten being soooo busy being a loser and all just keep me informed and I've got your ride Hugs, Tonya
Most Active
Recent Topics