So excited!

tbowers
on 6/13/04 4:50 am - Houston, TN
I usually do not comment on these sights, but I am so excited. It's a small thing to be excited about too, the head of the bariatric department at Williamson Medical is submitting my request for surgery to my insurer on Monday and I can't wait to find out what they say. Wish me luck!
Cherry C.
on 6/13/04 4:55 am - Morristown, TN
Theresa, I don't think that is a small thing at all! I think that is a HUGH thing and the best of LUCK to you!! Cherry
kim C.
on 6/13/04 5:16 am - memphis, TN
No, it's not a small thing I know exactly how you feel as my request was submitted on the 7th. I am nervous/scared/EXCITED to finally be at this point. I wish you all the luck and keep me posted as to how long the process takes. I have Cigna and have heard some horror stories. SO GOOD LUCK....... and reagrdless don't get discouraged.
kymt
on 6/13/04 8:32 am - nashville, TN
hey thats great good luck
tinyTNgirl
on 6/13/04 9:55 am - TN
Hiya Theresa. Umm... that is NOT a small thing to be excited about lol. Shout from the rooftops girl!! We're excited for you! Each and every step you take in this journey should and will thrill you to death. Thats part of it. Knowing how much its going to change your life is a thrill in itself. So, you get excited all you want!!! Congratulations! Melanie
Eva O.
on 6/13/04 10:28 am - Thompson Station, TN
Hi Theresa, Congratulations........... and the best of luck Eva
TraumaRN
on 6/13/04 12:51 pm - COVINGTON, TN
Best of luck to you Theresa. That's no small thing....that's an AWESOME thing. Anne
barbak59
on 6/13/04 1:31 pm - JOELTON, TN
Hey there are no small things on this site not at the beginning of your journey anyway. The only thing small at the end of the journey will be you. I'm happy for you. Keep us posted let us know when you hear something. Barb 7/28/04
ShrinkingKatie
on 6/13/04 1:56 pm - Crossville, TN
Whooo! That's not a small thing, darlin! I wish you all the luck in the world! Please do keeep us updated with your journey! -Katie
Candik2
on 6/14/04 5:22 am - South Central, TN
I feel you! My paperwork has FINALLY been turned in too & now the REAL waiting begins, I am so thrilled for both of us, hopefully things will go smoothly & we'll be posting about our approvals soon! Candi
Most Active
Recent Topics