Roll Call...Happy Sunday!!!

TraumaRN
on 6/13/04 2:28 am - COVINGTON, TN
I hope that everyone is having a great day!!! I have one more day off and then it's back to work for 3 more. I'm glad that all that mess is behind me from last week. 8-l I know I'm working a lot from now until surgery, but believe me it's moving really fast. I just went back to work a little over a week ago and put in 84 hours at work in 8 days. I guess the vitamins that I've been taking are helping me to require less sleep because I really felt good even working that much. I have the three days off prior to surgery to "rest" up...LOL yeah right...clean, do laundry, pack and get everything ready for when I get home. It's ok, I'm just so excited that surgery is so close. Hope that everyone has a great day and another great week!!!!! Anne
tinyTNgirl
on 6/13/04 3:19 am - TN
Hiya Anne! Ooohh, i'm first for once lol. Glad things are going better for you. Hope you dont work yourself too hard. My first week back to work was tiresome. I had to cover one of the nurses all week and ran ran ran. We're moving in 2 weeks and just cant wait. We went to Linens N Things last night and spent way too much $$ on things for the new house. We've got some great things. I'm so excited! So how many more days do you have?? My memory is horrible lol. God bless! Melanie
Cherry C.
on 6/13/04 3:56 am - Morristown, TN
Hey, Anne! One thing you will be busy and time will go by faster! It won't will be long until you are a loser! Keep us posted! Good Luck! Cherry Melanie, We have got to see pictures of the new house and all the great stuff you have bought! Cherry
TraumaRN
on 6/13/04 12:44 pm - COVINGTON, TN
Thanks so much Cherry. I'm just getting a little nervous.
TraumaRN
on 6/13/04 12:42 pm - COVINGTON, TN
Melanie, Getting a new house is so exciting. I spent tons of money when I moved here to Tennessee and got my house. I was so excited. Don't overdue the lifting with the move though, don't want to hurt that new pouch of yours. My surgery is 14 days from tomorrow. The time is flying and the closer it gets the more nervous I am. I'm so proud of how well you are doing with your surgery. Keep up the good work. God Bless!! Anne
barbak59
on 6/13/04 4:13 am - JOELTON, TN
Hello Anne, thanks for the well wishes, I too hope everyone has a great day & great week!!! Hey just what kind of vitamins are you taking? I want to get some of them. 84 hours, in 1 week WOW, OH MY GOODNESS, I can't work 84 hours in a month much less in a week. If you happen to run out of stuff to do just come on over and I'll be more than happy to let ya clean,do laundry, pack, for me. and I'm sure Melanie needs help moving into the new house.( by the way congrats to you Mel its so nice moving into a new home. What a way to begin your rebirth) I guess if I started packing today I might be ready by 7/28 for my surgery. Never mind about the cleaning or laundry part. I'm not sleeping either. I'm so very nervous and excited too. Well I'm gonna let ya get busy, you also have a wonderful day and a great GODLY week. The same goes to everyone. Barb 7/28/04
TraumaRN
on 6/13/04 12:45 pm - COVINGTON, TN
LOL...Centrum adult chewables......hope they work as good for you...hehehe
ShrinkingKatie
on 6/13/04 2:05 pm - Crossville, TN
Wow! Busy Busy! Don't work to hard, chickie - You'll wear your self out before surgery and that isn't good either! Anyhow, I've had a boring weekend! I sleep, walked, and well that's about it! LOL! I did start a new cross stitch, it helps keeping your hands busy and away from food! Mellie - Congrats on the new house! I love Linens & Things store but seems the last few times I've went in there - I walked out empty handed! You should try Bed, Bath, and Beyond - It's a great store! So is Target! LOL! Hope everyone has a great week! Hugs, Katie
Most Active
Recent Topics