Curves&appts. set

Eva O.
on 6/12/04 10:18 am - Thompson Station, TN
Hi guys and gals, Well just wanted to let you know that i have 2 appt. set one for sleep study and the other is the psych eval.Hahoo i am so happy.The ball is rolling and iam ready.Wish me luck!!!!!!!! Eva
Cherry C.
on 6/12/04 10:46 am - Morristown, TN
GOOD LUCK!! Go, Eva! Cherry
wannabe an 8.
on 6/12/04 12:33 pm - knoxville, TN
Good Luck EVA You are on your way now.
barbak59
on 6/12/04 1:09 pm - JOELTON, TN
Wishing you luck, hope it all goes quickly with no problems. My sleep study is on 6/23/04. I have already done the psych. thing my husband didn't think I would get to come home that night. He was afraid they might have to comitt me. Why I have no idea Just joking it wasn't hard in the least. GOOD LUCK!! Keep it Godly. Barb in TN 7/28/04
Kathy Newton
on 6/12/04 3:51 pm - LaVergne, TN
Hi, I just have the sleep level test this week on the 16th. Then I have my second appointment on the 21st. I am so ready, and nervous at the same time. I just want it over with. I failed my pysch eval, but hey he didn't know me, nor took the time to know me. Just said I may not be able to stick to the diet. What does he know? LOL, Kathy
barbak59
on 6/13/04 3:25 am - JOELTON, TN
Kathy, I'm so sorry you failed your pysch the first time. I was just joking about mine, I'm sorry I should have been more sensitive. So sorry if I hurt your feelings. What you said about him not knowing you, mine must have been different or something. (1) It was a woman. (2) She had a little bit of a stomach not what I would call fat, but she was a little overweight, by a thin persons standards. I even asked her if she had had the surgery.(3) I think I asked her as many questions and she asked me (4) I think she was in a hurry & just wanted me out of there (5) I went in very relaxed and just talked to her like she was the lady I had talked with out in the waiting room. Again I'm sorry if I affended you, I know YOU WILL DO GRAEAT . If someone has never been heavy like us, they just DO NOT UNDERSTAND. Yeah if I was JUST 10# or 20# overweight and not 135# over weight. I might be able to loose it the normal way. Although I doubt that. If that were true I don't guess I would be 130# overweight. & waiting for GBS I'm sure most everyone at the OH site feels this way too. Good luck on the 16th , let me know how it goes. Mine will be the 23rd and I have the scope run down my stomach on the 22nd (just to make sure my reflux hasn't done alot of damage.) I don't know if you had read what I had wrote on the 6th, that I had went to the reflux Dr. on the 6th & I was ready & all pysched out for the scope to be done that day. Only to find out it was just an appt. to make an appt. No wonder we pay so much for ins. and the Dr's are so rich. Hope you don't have any Dr's in the family or ins. sales people. If so I guess I just stuck my big foot in my mouth again. I just don't know when to shut up I'll be sure and say and extra prayer just for you on the 16th & 21st.. If you don't mind be sure and say one for me also (that I'll keep my big fat foot out of my mouth.) Best wishes----Barb 7/28/04
TraumaRN
on 6/12/04 1:39 pm - COVINGTON, TN
Congratulations Eva......It will all go by so fast. I can't believe that my surgery is in 15 days and 10 hours....LOL See I'm counting it down...atleast I didn't mention the minutes.
Most Active
Recent Topics