Thank you all!!

barbak59
on 6/12/04 12:59 pm - JOELTON, TN
Glad your doing so well. Thank you for posting for us. I think being active will do you good, as long a you don't over do it. I think your body will let you know if your doing to much. I know you will do great. Keep us posted. GOOD LUCK, HEAL QUICKLY! BARB in TN 7/28/04
Victoria B.
on 6/13/04 1:37 am - Germantown, TN
Thanks, Barb!
TraumaRN
on 6/12/04 1:38 pm - COVINGTON, TN
Victoria, I'm so happy that all went well with your surgery. I am the same way you are and will probably be over doing it right away. Moving around is good for you, keeps the heart pumping. I can't wait to hear about your progress. If I can do anything I'm just an hour away and you let me know and I'll be there. Congratulations again. Anne
Victoria B.
on 6/13/04 1:38 am - Germantown, TN
Thanks, Anne - you are so sweet !!! Take care, Victoria
Rita J.
on 6/12/04 1:51 pm - Bartlett, TN
Hey Victoria, Glad you are doing so good. Things are pretty good for me also. After I saw you on Thursday morning, my nausea went away and I started getting better. I went home from the hospital in 48 hours also and tonight I walked about 1/2 mile down the street and I am feeling really pretty good. Anyway, great to have met you in the hospital and I too have enjoyed the support that this board has provided. Rita
Victoria B.
on 6/13/04 1:39 am - Germantown, TN
Hey, Rita! You go, girl! Glad you are doing so much better and are home. Isn't being home just the best? Stay in touch and see you at aftercare! Victoria
TraumaRN
on 6/13/04 2:32 am - COVINGTON, TN
Rita, I tried to call you at the hospital on Thursday night, no wonder you didn't answer the phone!!!!! They rang your room just like you were there. I was going to send you some flowers or something. I'm so glad that you did great......keep us posted. Isn't Dr. MCGrath great!! Anne
Rita J.
on 6/13/04 4:20 am - Bartlett, TN
Ann, Yeah, I can not begin to describe how wonderful Dr. Grath and her team have been. It was really the best it could be. I appreciate the thought and I know that you are so excited about your surgery. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Rita
barbak59
on 6/13/04 4:30 am - JOELTON, TN
Hi, Rita I'm glad your doing so well also. I had already posted to Victoria but Best of Luck to both of you, Yall be sure and keep us posted. This board is the greatest. Have a good day and a great GODLY week. Barb 7/28/04
ShrinkingKatie
on 6/13/04 2:07 pm - Crossville, TN
YAY! We have a new loser on the board! Glad to hear your doing so well, please do keep us updated on your journey! Hugs, Katie
Most Active
Recent Topics