Thank you all!!

Victoria B.
on 6/12/04 3:21 am - Germantown, TN
I have been home for a couple of days and wanted to thank everyone for your support and prayers. It meant so much to me. My surgery was Tuesday and I came home Thursday and each day I am getting back to myself. I move tons - my husband says I may be overdoing it - but I am just that type of person. I don't like not feeling well so I am not the type to just take to the bed and moan. I have to be moving all the time until I am almost forced to rest. Anyway, the support here has been invaluable and I couldn't ask for a better angel with Gen Gen. Love to all, Victoria in Memphis 315/??/145
tinyTNgirl
on 6/12/04 5:07 am - TN
Hi Victoria! Congratulations on your rebirthday and welcome home. I'm glad to hear everything went well and you're staying active. I was the same way. Always had to be up and moving. Thats good for you as it will help you heal faster. Please let me know if I can do anything for you! God bless, and welcome to the losers bench! Melanie
Victoria B.
on 6/12/04 6:09 am - Germantown, TN
Thanks, Melanie! I've wathed your progress since I came onto the boards and admired how well you did - such a wonderful attitude. Since your surgery was so close to mine, I decided to follow suit! Thanks for the welcome!! Victoria
wannabe an 8.
on 6/12/04 12:32 pm - knoxville, TN
HEy Mel l!!!!! Are you tired from your first week of work? How much have you lost? Hope all is well Michelle
goatswife
on 6/12/04 7:45 am - Nashville, TN
Hey Victoria, YA BIG LOOSER! CONGRATS hon, and we all wish you the best on your new journey. Hugs, Carol
Victoria B.
on 6/12/04 10:46 am - Germantown, TN
Thanks, Carol!!
Eva O.
on 6/12/04 10:06 am - Thompson Station, TN
Hi Victoria, Congrats, and i am glad your home and feeling better. thanks for updating us and it sounds like you will do very well. Eva
Victoria B.
on 6/12/04 10:46 am - Germantown, TN
Thanks, Eva!
Cherry C.
on 6/12/04 10:50 am - Morristown, TN
You GO GF! Hope you do well on the losers bench! Sounds like you are off to a great start! Take care of yourself! Cherry
Victoria B.
on 6/13/04 1:36 am - Germantown, TN
Thanks, Cody. I am sore, but more in my abdomen from the Heparin shots than anything else. I've been walking and feeling pretty good. Victoria
Most Active
Recent Topics