well i guess i am sane!!!!

wannabe an 8.
on 6/10/04 7:57 pm - knoxville, TN
I had my psyc eval last night and he said I passed. Yeee haa No ink blots to look at Cherry!!!! This concludes my list of things to do so i have another appt on Tuesday with surgeon.. Everyone have a great day!!
TraumaRN
on 6/10/04 9:18 pm - COVINGTON, TN
Did you have doubts about your sanity??? I knew you were sane.... LOL Have a great day. Anne
Cherry C.
on 6/11/04 1:07 am - Morristown, TN
Michelle, I was sane until I took that test then.. it took me a few days to get back to myself! The 15th is flying this way! I know you are ready GF! I guess I will talk to you tonight. Cooper has been here two days and Adreanna too so I am glad I don't have to have a test on my sanity today! Hope everyone has a GREAT day! Cherry
Beckey D.
on 6/11/04 11:12 pm - Sale Creek, TN
Hey Michelle, that was close. I had a Dr. appt with Dr. Watson on Tuesday too but had to change it. I'm having an Upper GI and Gallbladder Scan done on Monday and test results won't be back in time for my visit on Tuesday so I'm going a week from Tuesday now. It would have been cool to set up a meeting with you. Hugs, Beckey
wannabe an 8.
on 6/12/04 8:13 am - knoxville, TN
Well Dang it Beckey It would have been too cool
tinyTNgirl
on 6/12/04 12:28 am - TN
Gilr, you mean they didnt detect your insanity?? LOL And they call that a test... ppffff! LOL Congrats sweetie! Melanie
Most Active
Recent Topics