morning all

jrbartlett
on 6/9/04 11:45 pm - Arlington, TN
just wanted to say hello before heading off to work. My back is killing me from that damn soft bed I had to sleep on during the sleep study. I still find it amazing that they had the nerve to ask me if I slept better or worse with 30 pounds of wires attached to my every vacant patch of skin. anyway. have a great day!
Candik2
on 6/9/04 11:48 pm - South Central, TN
Sorry about the rough night, but hope you have a great day at work!
ShrinkingKatie
on 6/10/04 12:16 am - Crossville, TN
Whooo that brings back some memories! I tossed and turned all night with those damn wires on me! The one on my leg keep coming off and every 10 minutes the doc would come and put it back on.... Ugh. Did they say if you had sleep apena? Or do you have to wait and see? They told me the morning I woke up I had it, the very next day I had a sleep apena machine at my house. Anyways, Hope your back feels better soon but just remember, atleast your finished with that crappy test! Have a good one! -Katie
Roland J.
on 6/10/04 1:13 am - Vonore, TN
Oh yeah. I remeber my sleep study. It took me forever to fall asleep. For a while there I thought that I would have to go back and repeat it. But I managed to sleep for about 2 hours. It scared the heck out of the technician monitoring me. My blood oxygen level got so low that he was afraid and he called a doctor. I apparently have one of the worst cases that they have ever seen. My CPAP machine is set so high I could use it for a leaf blower. Funny, eh?
Candik2
on 6/10/04 8:58 am - South Central, TN
Roland that is funny!!! LOL LOL
TenneSassy
on 6/10/04 4:53 pm - Hudson, FL
Oh...but Joe...you have so much more to look forward to....after my initial sleep study...I had to go back and spend another night so they could set the titration for my machine and fit me for a mask. Then from what my surgeon says...I am supposed to go back and spend a 3rd night to reset the titration for my machine. He says that very rarely do they ever get it all right the 1st time....
Kathy Newton
on 6/12/04 4:14 pm - LaVergne, TN
Hi Joe, I have gotten so used to the wires as I have to go thru the sleep level test 2-3 times a year. Do you know what level you are at? I'm 15, but will find out what level I'm at this time when I have another sleep test on Wednesday evening. Since having to sleep on my back since September, I don't have any problems trying to sleep. The beds are great, room to stretch out in, and considering all the meds I have to take, it doesn't take long for me to fall asleep. Have a good day. Hopefully after the surgery, you won't need a machine to breath by or to save your life with should you stop breathing while asleep. Always, Kathy
Most Active
Recent Topics