Need Prayers!

Tammy E.
on 6/9/04 5:50 am - Clarksville, TN
Hi, to all my sisters and brothers in Christ! I haven't posted in awhile due to my mothers illness. She went to be with the Lord on May 23 and it was actually a Wonderful ,Glories event I know she is healed of all her problems and dancing with our Jesus. It is still hard for me at times because I just want to pick up the phone and call her. It seems like as time goes on it gets harder not easier. At first I was fine because she was soooooooo sick Now I just miss her. Then my son had a birthday on June 3 and my husband and I had a 10 year anniversary then my other son had his tonsils out.I know she was with us but I still miss her. I have slowed down on losing weight. I know I will , I'm 9 months post op and have lost 119 pounds. I guess I just need prayers to stay strong and lean on Jesus. God Bless All of You! In Christ's Love, Tammy
Jen B.
on 6/9/04 6:53 am - TN
Tammy, Praying for you now, hon. Remember Phil. 4:13 - "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Jen
tinyTNgirl
on 6/9/04 9:37 am - TN
Hi Tammy. My prayers are with you and your family as you deal with your recent loss. My grandmother passed away April 13 and I miss her more every day. I try to focus on the fun things we did together while growing up, and how blessed I am to have known her. I get comfort in knowing she's with Jesus, and my grandfather. Congrats on your weight loss, sounds like you're doing great there. Hang in there hon. Keep your strong faith, it'll get better! God bless! Melanie
jrbartlett
on 6/9/04 12:19 pm - Arlington, TN
you are in my prayers tammy. she is out of pain now just keep repeating that. we only mourn for ourselves because it is we who miss them, they are in a better place. and 119 down in 9 months is incredible, dont go beating yourself up now. Hugs
TraumaRN
on 6/9/04 12:36 pm - COVINGTON, TN
I'm sorry for your loss Tammy. I lost my Mother almost three years ago, and I know what you're going through. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Anne
Candik2
on 6/9/04 2:02 pm - South Central, TN
Hi Tammy, I am so sorry about your loss, but your mother really is in a better place and she has so much more peace right now, she'll never have to shed another tear, wince one more time in pain, waste one more minute with worry, she'll only have to bask in the Lord's love. So don't be sad, just think about that day that you will both meet again & how wonderful that will be. BTW your weight loss sounds great, good for you. TTYS Candi
barbak59
on 6/9/04 3:19 pm - JOELTON, TN
Tammy, I am so sorry about your mom, I know people say they know how you feel. Unless they've been there they have no idia. I am from a very close family . Every since I have been married 21yrs I had lived 1/4 mile from my parents. In Feb. 2001 my daddy passed away from a rare lund disorder he was on life support for 9wks. I just wanted to die too and some days I really thought I might. I had a very hard time. My daddy was my very best friend. I was a daddy's girl. In Oct 2001 my mom was diagnosed with lung cancer 11 months later Sept 2002 she passed away also. They were both 65yr old. Way to young. I really truly thought I would die then. It will never get easy but it does get some better. Granted it will take awhile. Holidays are very hard, every special occassion you will think of her, you will think of her daily, wanting to pick up the phone to call her or just run over there. They would not want us to grieve. We must make good memories for our familes (children) so they can look back on the good times you make togather. Time really does heal. It just takes a little while. Just think how beautiful & wonderful heaven must be. They will never hurt or be sad again. I promise it will get better. My heart hurts for you tonight. God will comfort you and give you peace. Your family is in my prayers. "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort with which we ouselves are comforted by GOD" 2corinthians 1:3-4nkjv You have done great with you wt loss. I know your mom was proud of you, aren't you glad she got to see that? God bless you. Barbara Krantz- Joelton, TN
Most Active
Recent Topics