Sayin' Hi!

Jen B.
on 6/9/04 4:10 am - TN
Hi everyone! Thought I'd jump in and introduce myself. My name is Jen and I'm 42 y/o. I'm married with a 20 y/o daughter and 14 y/o son. After several months of research, I attended Dr. Morton's seminar last night on the lap-band. My insurance was submitted today and I'm now officially waiting! I can't believe I'm doing this. I finally am starting to see light at the end of the tunnel. Have a great one! Jen
twister
on 6/9/04 4:50 am - beech bluff, TN
thats great maybe it want be long
Jen B.
on 6/11/04 4:03 am - TN
Thanks, Karen
goatswife
on 6/9/04 5:17 am - Nashville, TN
Hi Jen, I hope that you have the answers your looking for soon. Keep us posted on your progress! Carol
Jen B.
on 6/11/04 4:06 am - TN
Thanks for the welcome, Carol
tinyTNgirl
on 6/9/04 9:33 am - TN
Hiya Jen and welcome to the family! We're so glad you decided to jump in lol. Congrats on your progress. Its very exciting isnt it! Please visit often and keep us posted. We're discussing a get together for the Tennessee board. God bless! Melanie
Jen B.
on 6/11/04 4:07 am - TN
Thanks for the welcome, Melanie A get-together sounds fun!
TraumaRN
on 6/9/04 12:34 pm - COVINGTON, TN
Hi Jen. Welcome to our family. Best of luck to you in your journey.
Jen B.
on 6/11/04 4:09 am - TN
Thanks for the welcome, Anne Bless you for the troubles you're having with work and good for you for standing up for yourself! WTG!!
Eva O.
on 6/9/04 12:42 pm - Thompson Station, TN
Hi Jen, welcome to the board and good luck with your ins. i to am waiting and hoping to have this surgery i just found a dr. to do the band for me that will take my ins. Eva
Most Active
Recent Topics