I have news...

goatswife
on 6/9/04 12:41 am - Nashville, TN
I called the insurance lady at Centennial, and I have finally determined that she just doesn't want to be bothered,,,oh well,,,ANYWAYS, she told me that my claim was submitted on the 6th (Sunday???). Why do I get the feeling that she tells me anything just to shut me up? So I then called my insurance company, and they said they have NOTHING....perhaps it's "in the mail"...I will be patient as always,,,NOT,,,Carol
Candik2
on 6/9/04 2:46 am - South Central, TN
So what if she doesn't want to be bothered, that's her job & she'd better get used to it b/c I'm sure everyone is dying to know about their approvals. I know I have not only called my surgeon's office several times, but I finally had to e-mail the lady that sends in our paperwork. She e-mailed me back the same day, so I felt better after that. But, like I said, the squeaky wheel gets the grease, at least that's how it is in our office, so stay on 'em! Candi
kymt
on 6/9/04 3:19 am - nashville, TN
i would stay on them i was told once that my stuff had been sent in and it wasnt i kept calling and nows its there.i say keep doing what your doing.
tinyTNgirl
on 6/9/04 9:31 am - TN
Hiya Carol. What is the lady's name that you've been speaking to? I'm not sure if all 3 docs share the same insurance ladies but i'll call Holly and see what she can do about this person. Let me know! Melanie
TraumaRN
on 6/9/04 12:31 pm - COVINGTON, TN
You are a better woman than I am. When I found out that the insurance company hadn't received anything I would have called her and said.....let me talk to your boss.....
Most Active
Recent Topics