hey all

twister
on 6/8/04 6:23 am - beech bluff, TN
thanks for the emails have not had surgery yet thay wan't me to lose 40lbs first i go to Ut med as long as i dont go out i can do the liquid diet OK i have never been on a diet this hard need all the help i can get i think that this is great that we can all get on here and talk like this
kymt
on 6/8/04 8:08 am - nashville, TN
good luck im sure you can do it just keep thinking why you need to get the 40lbs off.
tinyTNgirl
on 6/8/04 12:04 pm - TN
Hang in there, Karen. You can do the 40 pounds. The liquid diet isnt so bad. You're in our prayers hon. Keep ya chin up! God bless! Melanie
Candik2
on 6/8/04 12:23 pm - South Central, TN
Hey Karen, I just love your name, it's like the Darlings on Lady & the Tramp. Karen Daaaaaaahling. So cute. Anyhoo, about the whole weight loss thing, you mean they want you to go on a liquid diet in order to lose the 40 lbs???? I don't know about anyone else but doesn't that seem a little extreme? I mean you're not even 300 lbs. Maybe it's just me, but honestly I don't think I could do a liquid diet for very long, hell I can't do any diet for very long, but hats off to you honey & I am sending you some be strong vibes Stick in there & post here often, it really helps to have this support group & we'll be your cheerleaders ! TTYS Candi
TraumaRN
on 6/8/04 3:28 pm - COVINGTON, TN
Karen, I work at the Med. Let me know when your surgery is and I'll come upstairs and meet you. There's a bariatric unit here that all of Dr. Madan's patients go. Let me know ok and I'll make sure they treat you with angels wings....
Most Active
Recent Topics