Back

emerging_butterfly
on 6/8/04 5:19 am - Columbia, SC
Just wanted to let everyone know I was back. It was a tough trip and has me questioning a lot regarding life and this surgery. Susan {!}
Candik2
on 6/8/04 5:45 am - South Central, TN
What happened??
barbak59
on 6/8/04 10:43 am - JOELTON, TN
Hi Susan, I must have missed and earlier message or something. I looked at your profile, but there wasn't a lot there.What's wrong ? Don't give up on your way to what I think will be a better life. I know this is the road I want to travel. Keep reserching this surgery. Maybe you should make you a list and see if the pro's out weigh the con's? How is your health? My health is my main reason for this, but the cosmetic part will be great. Hope you feel better soon. Have a GODLY DAY!
tinyTNgirl
on 6/8/04 12:02 pm - TN
Welcome back, Susan. Whats going on hon? You need to talk? We're here for you any time! God bless! Melanie
emerging_butterfly
on 6/8/04 12:37 pm - Columbia, SC
I truly believe that I will follow through with the surgery. It was just a wake up call seeing my brother lying there knowing he will never come back. I am sure this is just a normal reaction to a loved one dying unexpectedly, but it also showed me how final death can be. Also, I saw my oldest brother and he the RNY about 2 years ago and he is not using the tool properly. We ate mainly fast food while we were away and he had no problems eating a Big Mac, Supersiz fries, and a supersized regular Coke in one setting. I spoke to him about it and things I have found out durign my research. He told me that he is following what his surgeon said to do. He said the doctor told him to eat normally, jus****ch portion sizes. I do not see how he is even doing that. I know we are all different, but how does he not see what he is doing to himself? Susan {!}
Eva O.
on 6/8/04 2:23 pm - Thompson Station, TN
Hi Susan, I am truely sorry for your loss,and i think your brother is in a better place by far.And about your older brother how much weight has he lost and if he has lost enough maybe he is eating ok for him,idon't know.But you hang in thier ok things will get better with Gods help. Eva
jrbartlett
on 6/9/04 12:11 pm - Arlington, TN
hang in there susan, you are not your brothers keeper. we are glad you are back and it is here you can find support. got you in my prayers
Most Active
Recent Topics