Roll Call

TraumaRN
on 6/8/04 12:30 am - COVINGTON, TN
Good morning everyone. I have my first day off after my return from work. "the day off was yesterday"....I have to go back tonight and work 4-12's in a row. Oh, well all this overtime prior to surgery won't be so bad. Hope everyone has a great and blessed day. Talk to you all soon. Anne
Candik2
on 6/8/04 2:45 am - South Central, TN
I'm here, believe it or not, my computer hasn't kicked me off!!! Still waiting to hear about my surgery. I finally sent in my PCP letter to the surgeon & I'm going to call their office today to see if they've submitted it to the insurance company yet or not, I HOPE SO!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait, I told my dh that I was still holding out for a June surgery, but I know that's a little ambitious seeing as there's only 2 1/2 more weeks in June, but a girl can dream!!!!!!!!!!!! Candi aka The bandstalker
kymt
on 6/8/04 3:41 am - nashville, TN
hello everyone well im dreaming with you lol my papers were sent in on the 1st of june and i had hoped to get a date in june lol but july will do 2 lol.
TenneSassy
on 6/8/04 6:22 am - Hudson, FL
Hi All! I'm out sick from work today. Went to see my PCP yesterday and I have an ear infection in both ears and allergies are really acting up. I told them they HAD to get me well..since my surgery date is coming up...we are still on baby watch, my daughter has gone to see her ob dr. today..I don't think she will make it until June 22. When she has my 1st grandchild...I will start on Family medical leave and won't return to wor****il my doctor releases me after I have recupperated from my surgery. Seems like everything is coming all at the same time. My husband will go with me on June 23rd to meet my surgeon and then I go for pre-ops on June 30. Other than this...not much else going on with me....boy..I couldn't stand it if it were! ha ha ha.. Terri
tinyTNgirl
on 6/8/04 11:57 am - TN
Well its late, but i'm here. You hang in there, Anne. Keep reciting "kitchen, kitchen" lol and you'll make it. I've had a busy couple of days at work. Thankfully Dr. Gafford is off tomorrow so it'll hopefully be a little slower paced. I have much work to get done. Its very difficult to get your own work done when you're doing someone elses. Hope everyone is having a great week. Take care and God bless! Melanie
Most Active
Recent Topics