Flustrated..

VFLOYD
on 6/7/04 11:00 pm - HOLLY SPRINGS, MS
Hi all. I'm a bit frustrated, Please advise! It took me a month to get an appointment for my nutritional evaluation that was June 1st. I call the Dr's office yesterday to confirm if my paperwork has been forwarded to CIGNA, I was told no. The only thing missing is my nutritional eval. And she is out on vacation until next week. It took me a month to see her and will be over two week before my evaluation is forwarded... I plan to call the office manager today; I'm not sure what can be done. Am I just whining or do I have the right to be frustrated?
TraumaRN
on 6/8/04 12:22 am - COVINGTON, TN
Valerie, Take a deep breath and settle down. I'm sure that Ginger will have it all done as soon as she returns. It takes her a week or so to get it all looking so that you are the "prime" candidate for the surgery. She does a great job. I know that as soon as she returns it will be done pronto and all of your stuff can be sent in. Just remember even though you are approved, you can't see the surgeon until your classes are over. Cigna approved another patient in only 48 hours and it seems like you are heavier and have more co-morbitities than she did. Keep up your chin and take a deep breath. Ginger is very comprehensive......who's doing her class in her absence? Anne
tinyTNgirl
on 6/8/04 11:53 am - TN
Hi Valerie hon. I know its difficult but try to relax. Next week will be here before you know it and that'll be one of the first things done when she returns. Things always happen for a reason. Sometimes its hard to accept, I know. Hang in there hon, good things are to come. God bless! Melanie
Candik2
on 6/9/04 2:52 am - South Central, TN
Hey Val, Believe me I KNOW how frustrating waiting can be. Like you the lady that does my surgeon's insurance stuff first went on vacation, then last week the poor thing had a death in in her family (her mother of all things), all of this while doing her job all alone. She is currently looking to hire a receptionist to help her, so although it can be aggravating, we have to remember that these people have a right to their lives too & they're doing the best they can. TTYS Candi
Most Active
Recent Topics