:angst: TOMORROW!!!

Victoria B.
on 6/7/04 10:31 am - Germantown, TN
Haven't posted much, but wanted to let everyone know tomorrow is my day. I am getting off line soon as I want to spend time with my boys and rest - I am pretty weak from the bowel prep . I am scared and excited and just want the surgery part over and done. Doing the bowel prep really brought it home today. I was proud of myself that I didn't gorge yesterday - truth be told I couldn't even if I had wanted to do so because I was (and still am) so nervous. I keep telling myself that I have total control over my life and can back out at any time - I am not being forced to do this. BUT!!! Staying MO is not an option and I choose to do this surgery tomorrow. Talk soon - this board has been great. So much support and love. Victoria in TN
jrbartlett
on 6/7/04 10:38 am - Arlington, TN
praying for you victoria, will be looking for your posts after surgery. God be with you.
tinyTNgirl
on 6/7/04 11:15 am - TN
Congratulations on your rebirthday tomorrow, Victoria! May God carry you through an uneventful surgery and speedy recovery! You can do this! Keep your faith strong, and things will be just fine. We'll all be here waiting for your return to hear all your great news. God bless! Melanie
kymt
on 6/7/04 11:53 am - nashville, TN
congrats to you im sure you will do great
First M.
on 6/7/04 12:35 pm - Halls, TN
I pray everything will go fine for you tomorrow. Good luck and God Bless
Eva O.
on 6/7/04 12:45 pm - Thompson Station, TN
Hang in thier Victoria God will be with you all the way and we will be here waiting to hear from you.I hope to be right behind you before long. Eva
Rita J.
on 6/7/04 12:51 pm - Bartlett, TN
You are so brave. I understand it is very frightening and you have come a long way. I will be praying for you in the morning and I know first hand you have a great Dr and will be well taken care of tomorrow. Rita
Laura H.
on 6/7/04 1:14 pm - Memphis, TN
Good luck tomorrow!! I'll be praying for you!! Laura
goatswife
on 6/7/04 3:01 pm - Nashville, TN
We are all thinking of you and wishing you a speedy recovery. Save me a seat on the loosers bench! Carol
barbak59
on 6/7/04 4:04 pm - JOELTON, TN
I will pray for you. Just give it to GOD and let it go. May he give you peace. Your gonna do great.
Most Active
Recent Topics