Let's wish Kricket a speedy recovery! Plastic Surgery here she comes!

Chellie
on 6/7/04 10:04 am - PA
Hi all... Kricket is scheduled for surgery on Wednesday morning... Would you all please take a moment and wish Kricket a safe journey and a speedy recovery as she moves on to her next milestone...Plastic Surgery! The link to her page is: http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/status.phtml?N=:o)954561787 Thanks you all... I know she appreciates all the support you guys give her! Chellie
jrbartlett
on 6/7/04 10:39 am - Arlington, TN
that link did not work for me. prayers winging her way for a speedy recovery and return to the boards.
Chellie
on 6/7/04 9:22 pm - PA
Hi thanks for your support... Kricket's member Id has the :0) in it so it doesnt work right... if you cut and past the whole link including the numbers after that into your browser it should work... thanks again, Chellie
tinyTNgirl
on 6/7/04 11:13 am - TN
Congratulations, Kricket, on your upcoming rebirthday! May God carry you through an uneventful surgery and speedy recovery! God bless! Melanie
Eva O.
on 6/7/04 12:50 pm - Thompson Station, TN
hi guys the site did not work for me either,so best wishs to her and prayers to. Eva
Chellie
on 6/7/04 1:08 pm - PA
Hi all... Kricket has those funny little symbols in her profile id, so please cut and paste the entire link into your address line... I've been forwarding the messages that come to me directly to Kricket... also, her email is [email protected] She is already overwhelmed by the support you have shown...Thank you all
barbak59
on 6/7/04 4:12 pm - JOELTON, TN
Youv'e come a long way baby. Just hang in there. Oh you can't hang anymore. Can ya? Wishing you a speedy recovery.
Most Active
Recent Topics