Thank you my Lord

Eva O.
on 6/7/04 6:17 am - Thompson Station, TN
I have found a dr. to do the lap band. i am so excited i had to let you all know. I found DR HRUSKA in Clarksville that will do the lap band i just can;t say it enough omg it is really going to happen. I think she just got cirtifited to do this surgery and is starting in july.omgand to all of you and i hope i am on my way in my journey. thank you my lord Eva
wannabe an 8.
on 6/7/04 8:08 am - knoxville, TN
Yeehaa for EVA There are several people here seing that dr so you should feel right at home. Yippieeeeee
Cherry C.
on 6/7/04 9:32 am - Morristown, TN
Eva, We are soo meant to meet each other! That is also my doctor and my first app. in June 24. Then the office people said if everything is okay then my WLS should be about three weeks later! Cherry
Eva O.
on 6/7/04 12:08 pm - Thompson Station, TN
Hi Cherry, I agree, i think it is our destiny to meet gf and the sooner the better ok.Tell me again where you live and please give me your phone# if you don't mind.And i would like to know exacted what you had to do first.I am so ready for this i can't wait to get started.I want to know everything ok. Eva email address [email protected]
Eva O.
on 6/7/04 12:21 pm - Thompson Station, TN
hi Michelle, i do feel at home thank you so much glad to be here with all you and can't wait for my journey to get on with my life. Eva
tinyTNgirl
on 6/7/04 11:04 am - TN
Thats great, Eva. Congratulations! Dr. Houston does the lap band also. He started doing them the first of May I believe. Hes a great doc. I'm very happy for you hon. Keep us posted! God bless! Melanie
Eva O.
on 6/7/04 11:51 am - Thompson Station, TN
Hi Melanie, Yes i think he does but my pcp told me he does not take tenncare,so that is the way it goes i guess.thank you. Eva
TraumaRN
on 6/8/04 12:10 am - COVINGTON, TN
Congratulations Eva.....you're on your way. I'm very happy that you've finally gotten what you have for so long wanted. Good luck dear. Anne
Candik2
on 6/8/04 2:42 am - South Central, TN
Honey I am sooooooooo excited for you!!!! This was definately meant to be. I have a question. Are you going to wait for Dr. Hruska to do a few of these before you have her do yours or are you going to jump right in & try & be one of her first patient's? I am just so thrilled for you g/f!!!! TTYS Candi aka The bandstalker
Most Active
Recent Topics