Hi Ho Hi Ho its off to work I go

tinyTNgirl
on 6/7/04 12:58 am - TN
Well today is the day. I'm back to work today. Am I happy? Umm... no.. i'd rather stay home lol. I'm the floater nurse in our clinic and one of the nurses is on vacation this week so I have to fill in for her. She works for the one female physician in the group, and shes also the fastest. So i'm sure i'll be runnin my legs off. I just hope my left side allows me to keep up the pace. I'm wearing my favorite uniform, Spongebob of course. He keeps me smiling. Wish me luck! God bless! Melanie
Victoria B.
on 6/7/04 1:06 am - Germantown, TN
Congrats on doing so fabulously well that you can go back to work!! I hope my recovery is as wonderful as yours. Less than 24-hours to go!! Victoria
Eva O.
on 6/7/04 4:05 am - Thompson Station, TN
Hi Melanie, It is just so great to see you going back to work so soon,you are really doing fantistic how is that.Hope you have a wonderfull day talk soon EvA
jrbartlett
on 6/7/04 10:42 am - Arlington, TN
how many weeks were you out mel? it seems like only yesterday you were in surgery. Glad you are doing well enough to return. did you have lap or open?
tinyTNgirl
on 6/7/04 11:01 am - TN
Hiya Joe. I had surgery on the 25th. Today was my first day back. I'm 2 wks post op tomorrow. Things went very well. I had plenty of stamina to make it the full eight hours. I did get thirsty and could have drank more but was very busy. I had lap rny. Still have a smidge of pain on the left side but it seems better today after all that walking at work. God bless! Mel
TraumaRN
on 6/8/04 12:08 am - COVINGTON, TN
Melanie, You are just running forward aren't ya!!! That's great for you. I can't return to work for 4 weeks because I work in an ICU and have to lift people and the surgeon says no lifting for 6-8 weeks. I am going to go back light duty and do some JACHO stuff until I can lift again. My surgery is in 20 days and counting....I can't wait. Anne
Candik2
on 6/8/04 2:53 am - South Central, TN
Hey Mel, I hope you had a good day at work & Dr. Steph didn't kill you. How are you feeling?? Have you lost any weight? I hope you're not mad at me for being such a sucky angel, but I really did have good intentions, I called you last week, I was going to come & see you at home, but there was no answer on your cell. I hope you're not mad at me! & I hope you're feeling great. Candi
Most Active
Recent Topics