I'M HOME

BrendaTN
on 6/4/04 11:37 pm - Louisville, TN
Hi all....thank you so much for your prayers and support...i had a little rough time but it is very nice to be home and to know that so many people are thinking of you...I did have the phone in the hospital room turned off....Sorry...it was just so busy...you can call me at home anytime 865-681-1332...Thanks to everyone and a special thanks to my angel Melanie...I appreciate you..
TraumaRN
on 6/4/04 11:41 pm - COVINGTON, TN
Welcome back Brenda. I'm sorry you had a rough time and am hoping that all is smooth sailing for you from now on. Best of luck to you and I'm sending you lots of love and prayers for a speedy recovery. Anne
T H.
on 6/5/04 4:43 am - NH
Welcome back Brenda!!! Glad you are home and on the road to recovery! Take it easy and rest up and let us know how you are as you;re able! Take care!
tinyTNgirl
on 6/5/04 5:14 am - TN
Welcome home, ya big loser! I'm so glad you're home and doing well. Did you get my voice mail on your phone? A couple of times that I tried to call I got the recording. So sorry I didnt get to call you yesterday. We were out all day getting things ready to move. Had to get the water, electric, etc. transferred, had to get a septic letter, blah blah lol. It was indeed my pleasure to be your angel. Hope I didnt let ya down. You're such a sweetheart and i'm glad you're doing well. God bless you dear! Melanie
TenneSassy
on 6/5/04 10:44 am - Hudson, FL
Hi Brenda! A GREAT BIG WELCOME HOME to you!!! Just so you know you are still in my prayers for a speedy recovery! Terri
goatswife
on 6/5/04 5:12 pm - Nashville, TN
WELCOME HOME Hope the icky feeling is quickly over with, and you'll soon feel up to your old self again just relax get plenty of rest and soon you'll be a BIG OLE LOSER!!! Hugs and CONGRATS Carol
jrbartlett
on 6/6/04 1:51 am - Arlington, TN
welcome home. prayers winging your way for a speedy recovery .
ShrinkingKatie
on 6/6/04 4:39 am - Crossville, TN
YAY! Welcome home Brenda! Hope your feeling a bit better! Congrats on being on the loser side! Keep us updated and I hope you have a speedy recovery! Hugs, Katie
barbak59
on 6/7/04 3:57 am - JOELTON, TN
WELCOME HOME. We are so glad you are now well enough to come home. So sorry about the set backs, but your on your weigh now. Keep us updated on the loss. Enjoy your new life. Barb
Most Active
Recent Topics