Are We There Yet????

Cherry C.
on 6/4/04 2:26 pm - Morristown, TN
Well I have not been on here much this week but I wanted to let all of you know I had my nutrution consult Wen. and I had my psyc. eval. Thursday. I called Dr. Hruska office today and they have already received the results from my sleep study and my nutrution class so..... now all they are waiting on is my psyc report and I am good to go!! My first consult with Dr. Hruska June 24th. I am soo ready! By the way her sec. is going the office said if everything is okay I may have my WLS about three weeks ater that! Whooo HOoo! I am soo ready! I want to be on the loser bench with all you other big losers like Mel, Katie, William, and Dixie Flower. I know Michelle will be a few days before mine and that is COOL because I can go see her in the hosiptal! You GO GIRL!!!! Thanks for listening! Congrats to ALL the losers! I love this board! Cherry Cody
TraumaRN
on 6/4/04 2:31 pm - COVINGTON, TN
Congratulations Cherry....it won't be long and both of us will be on the losers bench and celebrating with the rest of the post-ops......I for one can't wait!!!!!!!
ShrinkingKatie
on 6/4/04 8:18 pm - Crossville, TN
Congrats!!!! Your almost a loser!!! Your gonna love Dr. Hruska and her staff - I know I did!!! Ohhh and make sure you get the purple hospital bed after surgery!!!! LOL!!! The day of surgery, I had to wait for them to bring the bigger bed for me and to my surprise it was a purple one - I think that was a good luck sign, for me atleast! LOL! Take Care! -Katie
tinyTNgirl
on 6/5/04 5:23 am - TN
Woo Hoo congratulations, Cherry berry! You're almost there gf. Thats such great news for you. Are you so excited you're near bursting?? LOL. I'm thrilled for you hon. It'll be here before you know it. God bless! Melanie
Most Active
Recent Topics