Lets get together!!!

ShrinkingKatie
on 6/6/04 4:58 am - Crossville, TN
Ohhhh a new guy came outta the woodwork! Nice to meet you, Richard! I see your surgery is tomorrow! Good luck and I wish you a speedy recovery. Do you have an angel? If so, they need to keep us updated! Can't wait to see you on the loser side!! Hugs, Katie
Victoria B.
on 6/5/04 9:25 am - Germantown, TN
I would love a get together - I am 2.5 days pre-op , but I know from other folks talking about their get togethers, they can be so much fun. I'm in Memphis and game to drive to Nashville. Mel, you are now 12 days out - how are you doing? Take care, Victoria
Cherry C.
on 6/5/04 12:56 pm - Morristown, TN
Mel, When are you thinking about having this?? I hope it is later on this summer when I am also a loser! If not we will still have a GREAT time! You better not try to carry anything heavy in your move!! Cherry
lisageo
on 6/5/04 2:30 pm - Murfreesboro, TN
sure , I live near Shelbyville and I am familar with Nashville. I live about an hour away. lisa
angelt1us
on 6/5/04 2:38 pm - Sparta, TN
Mel, I would love to get together. Although I'm pretty busy this month getting ready for my July 1st surgery date. Just let me know when and where. Take care and keep up the losing trend!!! Tonya
ShrinkingKatie
on 6/6/04 5:06 am - Crossville, TN
Ohhh this is a perfect thing for you to go to, Chickie!!! Maybe I should drag you along..... Hmmm this may not be safe for the other people if we arrive together! LOL! Talk to you soon, chick! Hugs, Katie
Laura H.
on 6/5/04 3:25 pm - Memphis, TN
That sounds like fun!! Laura
Sabby
on 6/5/04 3:41 pm - Knoxville, TN
This sounds like a GREAT idea! I'd love to meet you all! ~Sabby Lap RNY 05/18/04 315/288/160
Beckey D.
on 6/6/04 9:13 am - Sale Creek, TN
This is such a great idea. I live about 2.5-3 hours from Nashville and my sister lives in Franklin. I'd definately be up for this one even though I'm not a frequent poster. It would be nice to meet so many in TN that have gone through or will go through the same thing. Hugs, Beckey
Most Active
Recent Topics