Lets get together!!!

tinyTNgirl
on 6/5/04 5:24 am - TN
Absolutely, Erin! Doesn't matter how old or new you are. If you're here, you're family! We're like Olive Garden lol. Mel
e W.
on 6/5/04 12:31 pm - Birmingham, AL
LOL! Thank you so much! Erin in Antioch
ShrinkingKatie
on 6/6/04 4:50 am - Crossville, TN
MmmMm Olive Garden!!
T H.
on 6/5/04 4:59 am - NH
Mel, Typically I am somewhat "people shy" outside of my cybervoice but since it's this crew, I'd probably be inclined to be there and being a budding photographer I am (or perhaps think I am), I'll probably even bring along one of my cameras and setup a preview site of pictures afterward if I can make it ... Am I the only man in this crowd???
tinyTNgirl
on 6/5/04 5:26 am - TN
Aww Will, no need to be shy. We're all family! And you'd better be there or we'll hunt you down and drag you there kicking and screaming all the way! LOL. You're the only man to reply but you're not the only one in the TN family. Hugs! Mel
Cherry C.
on 6/5/04 6:12 am - Morristown, TN
Mel, Well I wanted to see what you all think about this idea. Since we have all had problems being heavy. Where ever we get together at. Lets all bring some canned food for the local food bank. Is that corny? I hope not just kinda shows how we can give back for all the good that has happened to all of us! One of you locals could tell us where to deliver it to. Well mine has not happened yet but.. I am on my way. Please give me your honest opinion! I just thought it would be something nice! Cherry
tinyTNgirl
on 6/5/04 11:53 am - TN
Thats a great idea, Cherry berry! I'm up for anything like that. DH has packed all of our canned goods already lol but we can buy some. Mel
jrbartlett
on 6/6/04 1:54 am - Arlington, TN
no william your not the only man though we are in the minority here it seems. Nashville is probably the most central area and would be fine with me. it is only 3 1/2 hours away and my main ofice is there so I would have a good excuse to visit it.
ShrinkingKatie
on 6/6/04 4:55 am - Crossville, TN
LOL William - I've been e-mailing with you for a little over 3 months and darlin, I just don't see you being shy. However, would be cool to get a bunch of pictures! Has Mellie said - We'll just have to hunt ya down and drag you to the party! (Don't think we won't either! )
rmeeks
on 6/5/04 6:32 am - Nashville, TN
Hi guys, William, you are not the only man in the group. I am having surgery June 7, and hope to be post op before you all meet. Melanie, thanks for the info... appreciate all your support and wisdom. Richard Meeks
Most Active
Recent Topics