Lets get together!!!

tinyTNgirl
on 6/4/04 1:42 pm - TN
Hiya guys and gals! When are we all gonna get together??? I cant wait to meet everyone. Would Nashville be a convenient location for everyone? Any suggestions on places/dates? Lets do this thing! LOL. Mel
Cherry C.
on 6/4/04 2:07 pm - Morristown, TN
Mel, I think that would be a GREAT idea! I live 4 hours from Nashville. How about everyone else? We need lots of before and after pictures! I am still pre-op but...soon I will be on the loser bench! Mel, You are doing GREAT!!!!!! Cherry Cody
TraumaRN
on 6/4/04 2:30 pm - COVINGTON, TN
I live 2 1/2 hours from Nashville so that's good for me. I can also visit with my daughter if it's after she goes to school. She'll be attending Middle Tennessee State University. That's only about 30 minutes from Nashville isn't it?
TenneSassy
on 6/5/04 10:46 am - Hudson, FL
Yes Anne, MTSU is about 30 miles from Nashville. I live in Nashville and my daughter lives in Murfreesboro also. We are on baby watch....no baby yet..but anytime! Terri
goatswife
on 6/4/04 5:27 pm - Nashville, TN
Hi guys, I would LOVE to meet "ya'll" "face to face". I live in Nashville, and work downtown so I'm familiar with lots of nice places we could meet and visit. Let me know if you'd like help putting this together, I'm all for it either here in Nashville or elsewhere...Hugs, Carol
tinyTNgirl
on 6/5/04 5:28 am - TN
Carol dear, that would be GREAT if you could compile a list of a few choices to host our get together. It has to be somewhere that wont mind us getting loud lol. I love to laugh. I'm very appreciative of your willingness to help plan!! Hopefully by the time we get this together i'll be eating like a semi normal person lol. God bless! Mel
TenneSassy
on 6/5/04 10:47 am - Hudson, FL
Hmmm.. Carol! I work downtown also...by the bicentennial mall... Terri
ShrinkingKatie
on 6/4/04 8:15 pm - Crossville, TN
Hey Mel! I LOVE this idea, I actually brought it up with William a few weeks ago. However, For me to go, depends on when and where you have it! If you need help planning a party - Let me know! I've planned many 'online parties' in the past! Just drop me a line [email protected] Talk to you later! Hugs, Katie
Rita J.
on 6/4/04 10:05 pm - Bartlett, TN
Hey, I love that idea. My son will be going to Gupton college in August and it is only about 3 hours from home so I would love to see the successes I am reading about. Only 3 more days for me after today. Rita
e W.
on 6/5/04 1:11 am - Birmingham, AL
Would you guys accept a newbie at your get-together? I know everyone knows each other on here pretty well already. I'd love to meet some other people who've been through what I have. I live in Nashville and will in any way I can, too! Erin in Antioch
Most Active
Recent Topics