miragraines

msjadedpearls
on 6/3/04 4:59 am - unicoi, TN
hey do any of you stuffer from mirgraines. i had my first one last night since my surgery. i was so sick couldn't even manage to take any liquid loertab.and i was trying to keep from throwing up cause of my new pouch. i crushed one of my axerts for these headaches but i couldn't take it either. now my headache is gone but i'm so sick to my stomach i can't eat ot hardly drink anything.i haven't even took my meds todays. should i call my surgery? thanks for any input. p.s. i went for my 2 week check up yesterday and i've lost 25lbs
barbak59
on 6/3/04 9:51 am - JOELTON, TN
I have had miragraines in the past (harmonal) but miragraines none the less. I will become deathly sick also, although I haven't had my surgery yet JULY 28th I would throw up anything by mouth and my dr. perscribed suppositories for nausea they work great. Congrats on the 25# loss in 2wks. Way to go girl. Have a GODLY kinda day.
ShrinkingKatie
on 6/3/04 10:55 pm - Crossville, TN
Hey Lisa, Congrats on your 25 pound loss! Way to go! However, I don't know anthing about miragraines but I did recently see a commerical for chewable tylenol (Sp?) - Maybe you can try that, it may help somewhat? I know how hard it is to take liquid meds or crushing up pills - Actually, it's just a pain in the ass! LOL! Hope your feeling better! -Katie
Most Active
Recent Topics