Things are rolling.

wannabe an 8.
on 6/2/04 9:30 am - knoxville, TN
Well once you find out what you have to do things just roll right on out. After my consult i started making calls. I received my cardiac clearance today, I had my gallbladder scan last tuesday(not cause i wanted it done i was hurting thought i was duing)it was my gallbladder. This saturday i will have my nutrution class and then next thursday is my psyc eval. I am soooooo ready. Where is my cherry berry friend?
tinyTNgirl
on 6/2/04 9:58 am - TN
Congratulations Michelle! You're making excellent progress. Sounds like in no time flat you'll have your date. Cant wait for you to join us on the losers bench. There's lots of room on that bench lol. God bless ya hon! Hang in there! Melanie
wannabe an 8.
on 6/2/04 11:21 am - knoxville, TN
Thanks Mel I am so looking foward to being on that bench with you guys. You are doing so good.. Are you bored yet? Are you still just liquids? How do you feel?
tinyTNgirl
on 6/2/04 11:15 pm - TN
Thanks hon thats sweet of you. I am still on clear liquids, but on my way to my first follow up visit this morning and hopefully will advance to full liquids. That means protein shakes and I can only pray they are good. I would love to have some mashed potatoes or refried beans. I'm feeling great. I still have a little pain on my left side. Dr. Houston said thats normal, as thats where most of the suturing happens. I am due back to work Monday so i'm hoping it goes away soon. It limits how fast I can walk, and being in nursing, I gotta have speed. Thanks for asking hon! Mel
TraumaRN
on 6/2/04 10:51 am - COVINGTON, TN
Congratulations Michelle. Things really are moving fst now aren't they. I wish you all the best.
msjadedpearls
on 6/3/04 4:50 am - unicoi, TN
michelle, i'm glad things are going fast for you. are you having surgery here in johnson city? if so i want to know when u have it so i can come meet and visit you.
wannabe an 8.
on 6/3/04 10:26 am - knoxville, TN
Hi lisa Yes as far as i know i will be at the med center.... I hope to know my date on the 22nd that is my 2nd appt....
Most Active
Recent Topics