AFTER 7 MONTHS, IVE BEEN APPROVED....

leslee4567
on 6/1/04 8:41 am - CLARKSVILLE, TN
YES, I GOT MY LETTER TODAY! I HAVE AETNA PPO AND HAD TO COMPLETE 26 WEEKS OF DIET/EXERCISE PLAN. NOW IM 12 POUNDS LIGHTER AND 13 INCHES ARE GONE TOTAL BUT IM STILL "FAT AND SASSY." IT HASNT BEEN EASY WITH LOW BACK/HIP PAIN AND FIBROMYALGIA BUT I GOT AN APPROVAL LETTER TODAY IN RESPONSE TO MY 112 PAGE APPEAL PACKET I MAILED THEM. MY HUBBYS COMPANY IS SELF-FUNDED SO IT WAS ULTIMATELY THEIR DECISION. IM LOOKING FORWARD TO BEING ON THE "OTHER SIDE" SOON. LESLIE tHANKS FOR ALL OF THE SUPPORT!
Candik2
on 6/1/04 8:54 am - South Central, TN
I bet you are sooooooooo glad to have all of that over, I mean 7 months, I'm sure it seemed like torture!!! I can't wait to see your post of I HAVE A DATE!!!! Good for you g/f. Candi
tinyTNgirl
on 6/1/04 9:03 am - TN
Congratulations, Leslie!!! Thats fantastic news. I'm glad to see you went the distance to get your insurance to cover your surgery. I think many people give up without a fight. 12 lbs and 13" is nothing to scoff at either gf. WTG on that! Soon you'll be on the losers bench with us!! When do you see the surgeon? Congrats again and God bless ya! Melanie
jrbartlett
on 6/1/04 9:49 am - Arlington, TN
congratz leslie. perserverance does pay off.
Cherry C.
on 6/1/04 10:44 am - Morristown, TN
Way to go Leslie! I am Happy for you! Cherry Cody
Eva O.
on 6/1/04 1:20 pm - Thompson Station, TN
Way to go Leslie that is just great,it is kinda bad what these insurance people put us through,but in the long run it pays off. i am trying to find a dr. that will take my ins(tenncare) to do the lap band.i am still looking and hoping.i also can understand the fibromyalgia.my mother has it to and i think i do to i know you can really feel bad most days from it.well good luck to you and God bless. Eva
TraumaRN
on 6/1/04 1:51 pm - COVINGTON, TN
Sometimes I think these insurance companies want to see if they can kill you with their demands before they approve you. Congratulations Leslie. I'm so very happy for you. Anne
Laura H.
on 6/1/04 2:12 pm - Memphis, TN
Congratulations!! I know you are excited!! Laura
T H.
on 6/1/04 9:12 pm - NH
Congratulations, Leslie! That is great news. We'll all be waiting for your "I've got a date" message. Congratulations again!
ShrinkingKatie
on 6/2/04 12:53 am - Crossville, TN
YAY! Congrats - Will be waiting for the update! -Katie
Most Active
Recent Topics