I have a date!

TenneSassy
on 6/1/04 5:37 am - Hudson, FL
Well I got a DATE!!! July 5, 2004 will be my re-birthday! I am grinning from ear to ear and doing the happy dance Plus my 1st grandbaby will be here anyday!!! I just can't contain myself.
Rita J.
on 6/1/04 5:55 am - Bartlett, TN
That is great on both counts. Just think that is only a month away. I am happy for you. About the grandbaby. I have three and they are a real blessing. Congratulations!! Rita
Candik2
on 6/1/04 8:55 am - South Central, TN
Good for you g/f, now every year you'll have two reasons to celebrate around the 4th!!!
tinyTNgirl
on 6/1/04 8:59 am - TN
GO TERRI GO TERRI!!! WOOO HOOO congratulations on your date! And not far away either. I'm so excited for you. Wow, your first grand baby too! Do you know if its a boy or girl? Congratulations again hon! Your almost there! Melanie
barbak59
on 6/1/04 11:03 am - JOELTON, TN
I know just how you feel not about the grandbaby but your rebirthday. I got my date today also. July 28th @ Vanderbilt. I'm surprized they didn't report and earthquake in Middle Tn about 3:30pm that's what time I was doing my happy dance. Best of luck on both your WLS and grandbaby.
kymt
on 6/1/04 4:38 pm - nashville, TN
Congrats to you both
T H.
on 6/1/04 9:13 pm - NH
YAY! Congrats Terri. Sounds like you have a lot to be dancing about congratulations!
ShrinkingKatie
on 6/2/04 12:51 am - Crossville, TN
YAY! Congrats! Good luck! And can't wait to see you on the loser side! Hugs, Katie
Most Active
Recent Topics