Angel duty-update on Brenda!

tinyTNgirl
on 6/1/04 2:01 am - TN
I just spoke with Laurie and Brenda is in recovery. Surgery went wonderfully and they think she will be in a regular room in an hour or so. She's doing great!! Thank you, dearest Lord! I'll call back for an update this afternoon. God bless! Melanie
TraumaRN
on 6/1/04 7:02 am - COVINGTON, TN
That's wonderful. I'm so glad that she is doing well. Give her my best please Melanie.
Sherri_B
on 6/1/04 9:39 am - washington, MO
HOpe she is well .My reason for stopping in was to check om you i havent been on in a few days take care and i am so glad you are doing well you loser lol take care sherri
Cherry C.
on 6/1/04 10:42 am - Morristown, TN
Melanie, You are a GOOD woman! You are not even well yourself and already being an Angel! I am soo Glad Brenda is doing well!! Cherry
tinyTNgirl
on 6/1/04 1:15 pm - TN
You ladies are so sweet to me! Thanks so much for checkin on me, i'm doing great. I tried to call again this afternoon but got Brenda's voicemail. Haven't heard back from anyone yet. I'll call again tomorrow. God bless! Melanie
T H.
on 6/1/04 9:07 pm - NH
Melanie, Thanks for the update (sorry I am a little late, still have not adjusted back to work yet). I am glad to hear that she is well. The ladies are right, it's awful sweet of you to be an angel as you are still in recovery. Not to hijack, but I hope you're doing well too!
ShrinkingKatie
on 6/2/04 12:22 am - Crossville, TN
Glad to hear Brenda and You are doing well!!! Keep us posted!!! -Katie
Most Active
Recent Topics