ROLL CALL Good Morning Everyone

TraumaRN
on 5/31/04 11:32 pm - COVINGTON, TN
Good Morning, Good Morning, Good Morning. Is anyone as tired as I am? I guess I'm just excited that tomorrow is my day to find out when my surgery is. I hope everyone had a fantastic but uneventful weekend. And I hope that you, Katie, are feeling better after your fall. I sent prayers for Brenda last night and this morning and I am hoping that someone will be able to update her for us this morning. I'm still on vacation and am going to take it easy until I have to go back to work on Friday night. Hope that you all have a wonderful, glorious day. Anne
Rita J.
on 6/1/04 12:36 am - Bartlett, TN
Hey Ann, I too am exhausted. This weekend was a weekend of getting my house and details in order. I know you are excited about getting your surgery date tomorrow. I know I sure was last week when I went to Dr. McGrath-Weaver. I only have 7 more days until surgery. I will be thinking of you tomorrow as you make arrangements. Have a good day. Rita
TraumaRN
on 6/1/04 1:05 am - COVINGTON, TN
Rita, Do you have an angel yet? What is the date and time of your surgery? I work nights so if it's early maybe I can swing by St. Francis and see how you are doing. I work at the MED. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you. Anne
Rita J.
on 6/1/04 1:18 am - Bartlett, TN
No, I don't have an angel yet and I really don't know how to get one, do you sign up somewhere? My surgery is at 8:00 AM on Wed. 6/9. I am glad it is the first surgery because I know the longer that day I wait for the time the more nervous I will get. Thanks for the thoughts. Rita
TraumaRN
on 6/1/04 7:04 am - COVINGTON, TN
Rita, when you go to update your profile you can add an angel. If you'd like I'll be your angel. Just give me some information so that if you need anything you can let me know and I'll be there for you. Anne
TenneSassy
on 6/1/04 12:45 am - Hudson, FL
Goodmorning Anne! I too am pretty tired. I got to work and put a call into my surgeon's office to get my surgery date. His nurse is checking with him and putting me on the calendar for the next available date and will call me back later with the date. I'm on pins and needles. I should hear something today! I'll let ya'll know. Terri
TraumaRN
on 6/1/04 1:08 am - COVINGTON, TN
WTG!!!!!! Let us know as soon as you find out. Congratulations....more and more of us are going to be on the losing side soon. HOORAY
tinyTNgirl
on 6/1/04 2:07 am - TN
Good morning to you too, Anne. I'm so glad to see you so excited. Its a thrilling ride isnt it lol. My dh is outside weed eating lol. We're on vacation this week also. Our daughter started the summer program at her school today. So i'm here staring at the puter lol. Its a beautiful sunny day here this morning. I need to find something to do outside. Enjoy the day everyone!! Melanie
Cherry C.
on 6/1/04 11:02 am - Morristown, TN
Hello, everyone! Good evening Anne! Melanie you better take it easy don't over do! Katie, I bet you are sore! I hope you feel okay! Everyone else good luck! Cherry
Most Active
Recent Topics