Its MY Time

BrendaTN
on 5/31/04 11:53 am - Louisville, TN
Hey all...Well I will leave for the hospital in about 9 hours...Say a prayer for me....save me a seat on the losing bench.
tinyTNgirl
on 5/31/04 1:06 pm - TN
Go Brenda Go Brenda!!! Happy rebirthday tomorrow babe!!! You're gonna do fantastic! I've got your seat reserved right beside me on the losers bench. I'll be calling to check on you in the morning. Our gracious Lord Jesus will be holding you in his loving hands, bringing you through an uneventful surgery and speedy recovery. Remember hon, walk walk walk once you're able. And it IS your time gf!!! God bless you! Melanie
TenneSassy
on 5/31/04 1:19 pm - Hudson, FL
Brenda, My thoughts and prayers will be with you tomorrow as you journey over to the "losers" side. Terri
Cherry C.
on 5/31/04 1:39 pm - Morristown, TN
Brenda, You go girlfriend! Please let's us all know how you are doing! Cherry Cody
Laura H.
on 5/31/04 3:16 pm - Memphis, TN
I'll be praying for you!! Laura
T H.
on 5/31/04 8:45 pm - NH
Brenda, You'll be in our thoughts today! We will lookout for updates as we all know you'll do great!
TraumaRN
on 5/31/04 11:21 pm - COVINGTON, TN
Congratulations Brenda. I'll be finding out my date this week and can't wait to join you guys on that losing bench. Melanie is right. It is so important to walk and keep yourself moving even if it hurts a little. Best of luck to you and God bless you during your surgery. Anne
jrbartlett
on 6/1/04 5:31 am - Arlington, TN
prayers comming your way. be strong
ShrinkingKatie
on 6/2/04 12:19 am - Crossville, TN
Good luck Brenda!! Can't wait to see you on the loser side!! Hugs, Katie
Most Active
Recent Topics