My brother died this morn...

emerging_butterfly
on 5/30/04 5:40 am - Columbia, SC
My brother died this morning.
jrbartlett
on 5/30/04 6:17 am - Arlington, TN
Susan I am sending prayers your way.nothing I can say will make this time any better but do know that there are people out here praying for you and your family.
Cherry C.
on 5/30/04 9:40 am - Morristown, TN
So sorry Susan! I wish your whole family peace! Cherry Cody
tinyTNgirl
on 5/30/04 11:29 am - TN
Dear Susan, i'm so sorry for your loss!!! Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. Let me know if I can do anything. May our gracious Lord hold you and your family in his loving hands during this most difficult time. God bless! Melanie
emerging_butterfly
on 5/30/04 1:06 pm - Columbia, SC
Thank you all for your kind words and prayers. It was a shock to say the least. I just feel numb right now as I have to be strong for my mother. We leave on Tuesday to be with his wife and my nieces. Please keep them in your prayers. His nine-year-old daughter is taking it very hard as she was daddy's little girl. Susan {!}
goatswife
on 5/30/04 7:29 pm - Nashville, TN
Susan, I am so sorry for your family's loss. I wish there was something I could do to help you and yours through this horrible time, just know that you are in our thoughts and prayers. May you find solice and strength in your memories. Hugs hon, Carol
TraumaRN
on 5/30/04 11:33 pm - COVINGTON, TN
Susan, I am so sorry sweetie......My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. He is now in a better place with no more pain or illness. Anne
Laura H.
on 5/31/04 1:11 am - Memphis, TN
I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I will remember your family in my prayers. Laura
Candik2
on 6/1/04 8:41 am - South Central, TN
I am so sorry, was this a sudden loss or was there any way for you guys to get prepared, though how much can someone prepare for something like this. I will pray for his daughter that's so sad. Candi
Most Active
Recent Topics