Roll CAll

T H.
on 5/30/04 2:47 am - NH
(in my best announcer voice) And bringing up the rear is .... me! Good morning All! I actually slept in today until 9 am. Guess the first week back to work wore me out more than I thought. Not sure what I am going to get into. I got a hankering to go out and shoot pictures today but not sure if the weather will hold for me. Going to have a little grilled flounder with my mom and dad later and working on getting my water in! Just wanted to drop in and say "howdy" this morning ...
Rita J.
on 5/30/04 3:02 am - Bartlett, TN
Goodmorning all...Certainly looks stormy outside today. On our agenda today was church first thing, now lunch and this afternoon a trip to the Wonders Exhibt at the Pyramid. Knowing now that my surgery is only a week away, I really have to struggle not to think maybe I need to cook this or make homemade ice cream just one more time. I think today I will spend part of the day getting my head straight. Ree
e W.
on 5/30/04 3:40 am - Birmingham, AL
Hello everyone! Boy, did I sleep in today! Thank goodness for tomorrow's day off to get back into my 11-7 routine. I went to that movie, "The Day After Tomorrow" yesterday--it was a good one! The acting/dialogue wasn't the best, but it's worth seeing for the effects and because it just makes you think. Wedding reception last night was good--they had a dinner that was no problem to ignore, but the buttered rolls smelled like the ones at Logan's, and I was craving hardcore! So I just drank my water and made small talk. It was a Hispanic couple, so the customs were a little different--but it was a good time. Nothing planned for today--just going to walk, get cleaned up, and then lie around. Maybe someone has returned "The Return of the King" at Blockbuster. Jeez, I sound movie crazy, huh? I think I'm going through a phase. Hope everyone has a great day! Erin in Antioch
TenneSassy
on 5/31/04 1:29 pm - Hudson, FL
Well...now that it's bedtime (almost). I finally got on the boards. My hubby and I slept late and then went to Famous Dave's and had a slab of bbq ribs. Tomorrow I will find out my surgery date and I probably won't be having many more meals like I had today! Other than just enjoying the day...we did manage to also go to Lowe's and find "new" windows for our house. We have been having sales people come to our home for the past 2 weeks...I had to physically throw several out....whew!! Some of them are highway robbers!!! Not much else going on. Terri
Most Active
Recent Topics