Roll CAll

TraumaRN
on 5/29/04 8:03 pm - COVINGTON, TN
Goodmorning everyone.....I saw my oldest daughter off this morning. She and two of her friends are driving to Buffalo, NY to visit my family. She is going to take them to Niagara Falls and to Canada. I know they will have a great time. Hope everyone has a fantastic Sunday..... I've been up since 3am.....am getting sleepy Anne
tinyTNgirl
on 5/30/04 1:32 am - TN
Good morning Anne. Man, do you wake the roosters??? LOL. I've been up for a while but just laid in bed watching tv for a bit. It felt good so I lingered lol. DH and I went out for a while last evening and went to Old Time Pottery. We got some great new things for the new house. I had to sit and watch him eat dinner. The waitress had a hard time grasping that I wasnt eating. That was tough. I have a feeling i'll be fighting the head hunger for a while. Today, he's repacking things he had packed hastily before and i'm just surfing the site. No plans today. Melanie
CarolynInHuntsville
on 5/30/04 2:59 am - Alabama, AL
Hey Melanie....is that Old Time Pottery in Fayetteville? I am in Fayetteville at least weekly--usually at Wal-Mart, and would like to visit a pottery type store. Glad to hear that you are doing well. I am sure you will find the strength to fight the head hunger and you are going to be a success!
tinyTNgirl
on 5/30/04 3:45 am - TN
No hon its in Murfreesboro. Fayetteville has nothing like that here. Sorry about that!
TraumaRN
on 5/30/04 4:37 am - COVINGTON, TN
Melanie, I should be in Murfreesboro in early July. My daughter is going to go to school there and we have freshman orientation......maybe we can meet for some pudding and mashed potatoes.....LOL I should be post-op by then...
Cherry C.
on 5/30/04 1:33 am - Morristown, TN
Hey, Anne! Good, morning to all. Well it is about lunch time now. I think me and DH are going to the Mall in Knoxville today. That way I can walk a little then have to sit down like a old woman. No more of that after WLS!! I am so ready. Just want to have a life again. We (me and hubby) use to go everywhere and do everything now I can't walk all the way through Wal-Mart without having to find a bench and sit down. I am just 46 and have a lot more life to live and NOT sitting on the bench! I have always been fat but never had problems getting around until the last couple of years. Oh well that will be different soon. I am counting the days! Hope wveryone has a GREAT weekend! Cherry Cody
jrbartlett
on 5/30/04 2:22 am - Arlington, TN
morning friends. not a good start to the day , fridge sort of blew up mid week last week and required a new one rather than replacement part. I do not like unexpected purchases especially large ones but I made it through. Then we were told earliest deliverey date was sunday 5 days from the blowout. Not good for any food we thought we might be able to keep so everything had to be thrown out. Sunday arrives and delivery guys show up and say... hey we werent told we had to move the fridge and remove the old one... even though I had paid extra for removal... now its sunday and the store doesnt even open till 11 and it is now only 9 am. after much arguing they decide ok they will do it but only if I sign saying they are not responsible for damge to walls or floors. arrgh . I am definately not happy now. but continue on , then they realize that my fridge sits on a one foot platform and they again refuse.... more arguing.... finally they agree , everything gets moved out, new fridge gets moved in and low and behold it doesnt fit in the space by about a quarter of an inch(frown) heading to lowes when they open to buy a skill saw to saw the damn molding away to get the fridge to push into the opening. not a good start to an otherwise beautiful sunday morning. hope everyone else is having a great weekend .
tinyTNgirl
on 5/30/04 2:28 am - TN
Wow Joe, so sorry to hear you're having such a rough time with your fridge. I know nothing about saws, but I do know that home depot rents tools, perhaps thats cheaper than buying one. Hang in there hon, it'll get better! Melanie
jrbartlett
on 5/30/04 2:34 am - Arlington, TN
Thanks Mel, glad your back up and posting . hope your doing great this wekend. honestly even in the worst of this day I have much to be grateful for. GOd has been good to me and is always with me even when I dont stop to say thanks.
Eva O.
on 5/30/04 2:41 am - Thompson Station, TN
Hi Anne, i hope your daughter has a great time with her friends as for me just sitting here surfing the webb i got up to late to go to church,shame on me,other than that i am going to try to set out some flowers today with DH help.talk later Eva
Most Active
Recent Topics