Dr. Hruska

lisageo
on 5/29/04 12:24 pm - Murfreesboro, TN
Does anyone know how long is Dr. Hruska wait for surgery? I have a consult on July 20th with her. Thanks, Lisa
Cherry C.
on 5/29/04 12:56 pm - Morristown, TN
Great question Lisa! I would like to know also. I have a consult June 24. Thanks! Cherry Cody
wannabe an 8.
on 5/29/04 1:03 pm - knoxville, TN
Hey Cherry did you get my eamil??
DixieFlower
on 5/29/04 1:18 pm - Chattanooga, TN
Im not sure what her wait for surgery is right now but when I went for my 6 week post op appointment I was told at that time she was up to two months. I go back on June 28th I can ask for ya'll
Cherry C.
on 5/29/04 1:21 pm - Morristown, TN
Augusta, I wish you were going on the 24th. That is when my app. is. We might have seen each other there. I went to your web site. You are doing GREAT!! Cherry
ShrinkingKatie
on 5/29/04 1:59 pm - Crossville, TN
Hi Lisa, The last time I talked to Leigh Ann - She said the waiting list as gotten longer, due to the fact so many people are hearing about Dr. Hruska now. She just started in Tennessee back in January, I think. Good luck! -Katie
Rachel M.
on 5/30/04 4:59 am - Nashville, TN
I was approved for my surgery the end of january and had the surgery Feb 27, so right at a month. I was in for my 3 month checkup this past Thursday and Judy said she has pretty much gotten her summer opened up for the new patients I hope you all get in as quick as i did!!! Dr Hruska and Judy are fabulous!
Most Active
Recent Topics