I've LOST.....

ShrinkingKatie
on 5/29/04 1:53 am - Crossville, TN
Okay, I don't want anyone begging to get these numbers!! So I decided to post my lost but please keep in mind that the numbers maybe wrong because I didn't weigh at my doctors -- I found one of those quarter scales at my local outlet mall! *Crosses fingers its somewhat right* If I use the starting weight (The first time I met Dr. Hruska back in December) = I've lost a total of 81 pounds. If I use the weight I was the day after surgery = I've lost a total of 96 pounds. This weight would be = 2 months post-op! Life is so great being a POSTIE!!!!!!! Hugs, Katie
TraumaRN
on 5/29/04 2:22 am - COVINGTON, TN
OMG Katie!!!!!! I am SOOOOO proud of you. That is so awesome. You should be shouting it from the roof tops. You go girl!!!! Keep up the good work and don't keep us in the dark anymore. If that doesn't give us incentive nothing will...... Smooches for you..... Anne
Cherry C.
on 5/29/04 3:08 am - Morristown, TN
OMG! Katie I can not believe it! THAT IS SO GREAT!!! YES, IAM SCREAMING!! My family is looking at me like I am crazy! That is so wonderful! I am so proud of you! I am also going to have Dr. Hruska!! OMG you really are a princess! GREAT JOB!! Now we need pictures! Cherry
CarolynInHuntsville
on 5/29/04 3:31 am - Alabama, AL
WAY TO GO!!!!
tinyTNgirl
on 5/29/04 3:35 am - TN
GO KATIE, GO KATIE!!!! Oh the jealousy i'm feeling lol. I'm sooooooo proud of you gf!! Thats so impressive. You keep on keepin on babe!! Next year, its bikini's for us!!! Love ya babes! Melanie
e W.
on 5/29/04 3:39 am - Birmingham, AL
Congrats!! I'm hoping to have lost even half of that at two months. You're an inspiration to all of us! You must be walking all the time! Have a great weekend! Erin in Antioch
angelt1us
on 5/29/04 5:20 am - Sparta, TN
Katie... OMG... that is great. I'm sooo very proud of you and knew you would be great. I know when I saw you online the last time you looked wonderful and it must feel great to put the numbers with that great smile of yours. Take care lovely and if you need me you know where I am. Hugs, Tonya
ShrinkingKatie
on 5/29/04 8:15 am - Crossville, TN
Aww Tonya!! Your the best chickie - I thought you were telling me I looked great on cam, to make me feel better! LOL! You know me... I don't take comments about me very well, ya know?! Anyhow, I looked for you last night on yahoo, chickie! You need to come online more or something! LOL! I'll talk to you soon - You have less then a month till your surgery! YAY! Love ya, Katie
emerging_butterfly
on 5/29/04 6:59 am - Columbia, SC
That is awesome, Katie!!!!!! COngrats!!! Susan {!}
ShrinkingKatie
on 5/29/04 8:10 am - Crossville, TN
Awww thank you!!!!! I'm so glad I tried the scale the other day - I was starting to get SO frustrated. I was trying on this dress in my closet but it wasn't getting loser on me -- So of course I keep thinking I failed another diet! LOL! I'm such a goofball. Thanks again ya'll!! I'll try to update you more often - I was just afraid the scale would be wrong but we'll see in July when I finally get to go to the doctors. Thanks again - Have a great weekends! I'm going to play with my nephew! Hugs, Katie
Most Active
Recent Topics