Surgery Consult

TraumaRN
on 5/28/04 4:07 am - COVINGTON, TN
I got a call from Dr. McGrath's office, my consult is June 1st at 12:45pm. From what I understand you can have surgery up to two weeks after the consult is completed. I'm kind of debating. I think I'm gonna have it while my two youngest kids are in NY. That way I won't haVe to worry about them while I'm in the hospital. I'm so excited that things are moving so quickly along.
msjadedpearls
on 5/28/04 4:12 am - unicoi, TN
hi anne, that great news. hope everything works out well for you.
TraumaRN
on 5/28/04 4:22 am - COVINGTON, TN
Thanks Lisa, I appreciate the support.
ShrinkingKatie
on 5/28/04 4:23 am - Crossville, TN
Wow! Congrats! Keep us updated!
TraumaRN
on 5/28/04 4:25 am - COVINGTON, TN
Thaks Katie!!! I really do appreciate the support. You need to keep us posted on your loses too!!!!
ShrinkingKatie
on 5/28/04 4:30 am - Crossville, TN
Hey! I don't go to the doctors until July 13th! *Cries* However, I weighed on one of those quarter machines at the outlet mall yesterday - I wanna yell out my results on top of the mountain. LOL! But I'm so afraid it may be wrong! So I can't decide whether to just post it or wait. Ugh. I'ved used those quarter machines in the past at a different place and it wouldn't work but my mom did weigh on the same machine and it said she was the same weight that matched the doctors office scale a week ago. So who knows? -Katie
TraumaRN
on 5/28/04 6:08 am - COVINGTON, TN
Be brave!!!! Post it!!
CarolynInHuntsville
on 5/28/04 6:44 am - Alabama, AL
Just DO It! So what if it ends up being off a little bit. You have worked hard for this loss and should be very proud of it! Post it and be happy!
tinyTNgirl
on 5/28/04 5:44 am - TN
Woo hoo Anne!!! Congratulations on your consult date. How bout them apples? You're getting closer by the day gf. I'm so happy for ya. I took my daughter to stay with family while I was in the hospial. She's still there. I may let her stay next week also to give me more time to recouperate. Shes only 5 and likes mommy to carry her. I'm so excited for you hon! You're in my prayers. Thanks for all your kindness and concern during my surgery. God bless you sweetie! Melanie
TraumaRN
on 5/28/04 6:10 am - COVINGTON, TN
Thanks Melanie!! I can't wait to go and get the date. It will all seem so much more real.....You take care and no lifting that little angel for another 6 weeks you hear!!!!!! Keep us posted.
Most Active
Recent Topics