I made it guys! I'm a loser!!!

Cherry C.
on 5/27/04 5:36 pm - Morristown, TN
Melanie, I also talked to Robert you have a good one there! Rest and take it easy but please let us know the details! You are a LOOSER now! You go girl! Good luck! Cherry Cody
T H.
on 5/27/04 9:15 pm - NH
Melanie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome back, kiddo! Sounds like everything went great, I am glad. Yep, keep using that incentive spirometer and walking to build those lungs back up and in prevention of blood clots... No drains? Cool! I had to take one home with me for a week and drain it twice daily so that is fantastic ... Yeah, the crushed meds are still nasty to me but hopefully as the health improves, the meds can go. I have aready been able to 1/2 my dosage for blood pressure so far and am on a stepdown for an anti-depressent and should be off of it in another week or so. The pain will ease up soon and get better and better the more you walk and get mobile. And yes, popsicles are your friend for a little bit here! We really missed ya. Your DH (and others on the board) were great about letting us know how you were. Sounds like you are gonna rebound well. I am dusting off your seat on the loser bench now ... Take care and shout at us when you can ...
msjadedpearls
on 5/28/04 4:10 am - unicoi, TN
hi melanie, glad your home, ok i'm mad you didn't have a drain and i did. lol.take care of yourself......... lisa hyder p.s. i got my staples and drain out this morning and i feel wonderful
wannabe an 8.
on 5/28/04 9:21 am - knoxville, TN
Sorry I am soooo late Melanie.. I am soo glad you made it home and everythign is going well for you.. I will continue to keep you in prayers.
Laura H.
on 5/28/04 12:43 pm - Memphis, TN
I am glad that you are doing so well!! Congrats! Laura
e W.
on 5/28/04 1:36 pm - Birmingham, AL
I, too, am someone *****ads a lot but seldom posts anything. You have been an incredible force on this message board since I've started coming here--it's so wonderful to see that what you've been waiting for has finally happened! I'm almost 7 weeks out, went to Dr. Dyer, and am just as impressed with Centennial as you were. Everyone there was incredibly kind and helpful. I remember the nausea with the pain medication...my drip made me nauseous in the hospital....I remember it making my teeth clench together really hard. Seems so foggy a memory to me now. You're so lucky not to have that drain! Anyway, good luck in the next few weeks--they're the hardest part. I can tell your positive attitude will help you through it. Congratulations! Erin in Antioch
ShrinkingKatie
on 5/29/04 1:48 am - Crossville, TN
Hey Melanie! Glad to see your back and recovering well! I know what you mean about those crushed pills.... Ugh! Just remember soon - you'll only be on your vitamin! Keep us updated on your progress and milk the recovery as long as possible. Hugs, Katie
tinyTNgirl
on 5/29/04 3:41 am - TN
You guys are all so supportive and sweet! I thank you from the bottom of my heart for this tremendous outpour of concern. Love you guys! Melanie
Most Active
Recent Topics