I am APPROVED!!!

TenneSassy
on 5/27/04 11:03 am - Hudson, FL
Hello Tennessee family! I am approved! I am tickled pink! and of course doin the happy dance all over the place. For anyone out there with Aetna...gaining insurance approval is reachable...I am an example. I have been trying for about a year to the date. When I sucked up doing things the way I thought they should be done and went exactly by the way Aetna has it posted on their site....within 2-3 days I gained approval. I was denied on April 28...I finished up my medically supervised diet and exercise program on May 15 and I again turned in all my info to my surgeon on May 21st...I received my letter telling me that my denial was reversed and I am approved! Terri
TraumaRN
on 5/27/04 12:54 pm - COVINGTON, TN
Congratulations to you......I found out I was approved yesterday. It's an awesome feeling isn't it??? Again best wishes to you.
tinyTNgirl
on 5/27/04 1:07 pm - TN
Congratulations Terri!!! I'm so happy for you!! It will all be down hill from now on. You've won the largest battle in this journey! Please know that you will be in my thoughts and prayers. May God grant you an uneventful surgery and speedy recovery! God bless you dear! Melanie
TenneSassy
on 5/27/04 2:42 pm - Hudson, FL
Thank you Melanie! Oh my...you are a new loser....you are just home from the hospital tonight right? You doing ok? I hope you have a speedy recovery for yourself! God bless you too hon. Terri
Eva O.
on 5/27/04 2:55 pm - Thompson Station, TN
Hello Terri, congrats on being approved i know you are very happy and i am happy for you.i am hoping to have this wls to God bless Eva
T H.
on 5/27/04 9:17 pm - NH
Yay ... Congrats Terri! Sounds like you are on your way now ... Keep us informed!
goatswife
on 5/27/04 10:50 pm - Nashville, TN
Terry, That's FANTASTIC! Congrats hon, and please keep us posted. Hugs, Carol
ShrinkingKatie
on 5/28/04 4:26 am - Crossville, TN
Congrats Terri! Your soon gonna be a big ol LOSER! Which surgery are you having? Keep us updated! Hugs, Katie
TenneSassy
on 5/28/04 5:43 am - Hudson, FL
Well...I don't know my date yet...I called this morning and Dr. A's office is closed for the holiday. So I'll find out on Tuesday! I'll let you know as soon as I find out. Thanks, Terri
Most Active
Recent Topics