Got My Surgery Date!!!!!

msrob68
on 5/27/04 10:12 am - Hampshire, TN
I was so suprised how quickly I will have my surgery.... I could have had it done earlier but the doc is on vacation for two weeks... My surgery is scheduled for June 23.... woohooo.... The Psych was very easy... I like the lady I got to talk to afterwards... She explained the test that I took.. She said that the test said I was in Denial of my drinking...LOL I dont even drink.... Well thanks for all the congrats... I am so excited I cant wait till June 23 gets here... talk to you soon Robin
tinyTNgirl
on 5/27/04 1:10 pm - TN
Congratulations on getting your rebirthday, Robin! I'm so happy for you. I know how frustrating those psych evals are. My psychologist that did mine told me I was in denial about my imperfections. All I could do was chuckle and tell her that i'm harder on myself than anyone else has ever been. I'm just optomistic. She said lots of times the test will mistake optomism for denial lol. SO not an exact science. God bless hon! Melanie
TraumaRN
on 5/27/04 1:21 pm - COVINGTON, TN
Congratulations Robin. I can't wait to get my surgery date. Life will be easier for you and you will be on the losing side. Growing up we always thought the losing side was bad...LOL now I think it's going to be awesome.
ShrinkingKatie
on 5/28/04 4:34 am - Crossville, TN
WOOOHOOO!! Congrats!!! You gonna be a big ol LOSER!!! Hehe!! Keep us updated!!! Good luck, Katie
msrob68
on 5/28/04 12:00 pm - Hampshire, TN
Isn't kind of crazy.. I can't wait to be a loser!!!!!! First time in my life... I am so thankful I have this message board to talk to ... I love reading how everyone is doing and I love seeing the before and after pics .. it is so encouraging and makes me want my date to get here even quicker... Best wishes on being on the losing bench... can't wait to join you guys.. Robin
Most Active
Recent Topics