God grant me patience....

goatswife
on 5/27/04 1:00 am - Nashville, TN
Called Centennial this morning, they've had my paperwork for a month now and haven't submitted it to BCBS yet....she said she is waiting for her supervisor to write a letter of recommendation...I keep telling myself everyday that passes is one day closer....My sleep study is in 2 weeks, so THATS progress right??? Hugs to you all, thanks for the support as always...Carol
ShrinkingKatie
on 5/27/04 1:03 am - Crossville, TN
Uh huh - that's process!! Just take it a day at a time, Carol and before you know it.... It'll be your turn! Stay positive, soon you'll just be a big ol loser! Good luck, Katie
T H.
on 5/27/04 7:10 am - NH
Carol, You bet that the sleep study is progress ... Not only will it help determine the presence of sleep apnea which is important for any surgery where sedated but it helps gather additional information to bolster your case. Trust me, I know your feeling. I waited for a little bit and then WHAM it was like a whirlwind and I had a surgery date. Hang in there, we're all behing ya!
goatswife
on 5/27/04 7:27 am - Nashville, TN
William, I guess working for the State, I should be used to slow moving things!!! I'm wondering tho, if they submit my paperwork before the sleep study, should I go ahead and send the results into the insurance person at the Center for Morbid Obesity at Centennial??? HELP! Carol
T H.
on 5/27/04 7:39 am - NH
Hee hee hee ... Yes, we know about waiting in tht capacity for sure! I would make sure that the insurance counselor you are working with at Centennial knows about your study and ask them which way they should do it. It might not even be necessary for your approval but the surgeon (and any clearance doctors if necessary such as pulmonology) will definitely want the information I am sure. You might also ask the sleep clinic if you can sign a release and have a copy faxed to them or pick it up and hand deliver it if they say it would help them. Hope this is helpful!
Most Active
Recent Topics