Pre-Op or Post-Op

ShrinkingKatie
on 5/28/04 3:56 am - Crossville, TN
Awww Julie! Your day will come SOON! Plus I must add - Dr. Hruska is AWSOME! If you check out my WLS section on my website - I talk a little about here there and there's some links too. Best wishes, Katie
jrbartlett
on 5/27/04 2:25 am - Arlington, TN
pre-op here, and the wait is long. surgery scheduled for Oct.6th
ShrinkingKatie
on 5/28/04 4:08 am - Crossville, TN
Wow! The waiting list may be long darlin but atleast you have a date! Your day will be here before you know it and then you'll be able to start the new year as the "NEW YOU!" Congrats!!!!! Hugs, Katie
Cindy C.
on 5/27/04 3:10 am - Clarksville, TN
Hi Katie....I am pre-op...scheduled for July 14. I'm very excited and not nervous yet.
ShrinkingKatie
on 5/28/04 3:59 am - Crossville, TN
Wow! Congrats! Your day is almost here! Who's your doctor? Best wishes, Katie
BrendaTN
on 5/27/04 5:58 am - Louisville, TN
Wow Katie there are alot of preops on this Tn message board...I will be a post op in 5 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ShrinkingKatie
on 5/28/04 4:06 am - Crossville, TN
Oh my gosh! I didn't realize your day was so close, chickie! Did you find an angel? I would offer but I'm AWFUL when it comes to talking on the phone because... 1. I'm hard of hearing... 2. My voice is AWFUL right now, still hasn't came back from surgery! I wish you the best of luck, Brenda - keep us updated! Gosh, soon your gonna be a big ol LOSER!!!!!! Hugs, Katie
Laura H.
on 5/27/04 11:45 am - Memphis, TN
Hi Katie, I am pre-op, my hubby's post-op ( I am the one that e-mailed you the other day) Laura
ShrinkingKatie
on 5/28/04 4:11 am - Crossville, TN
Ohhh I remember you! Your name looked so familiar! By the way, I'll get to replying back to you ASAP! I wish you the best of luck with your decision, Laura! Keep me updated with what you decide! Hugs, Katie
Beckey D.
on 5/27/04 10:29 pm - Sale Creek, TN
I'm post-op by almost 4 months. I had my surgery on 2-13-04 and have lost 66lbs so far. Life is GRAND. Sorry not to post more. I get the digest version of these posts and I work full time so sometimes don't get to read the board until it's been a few days. By then much more has happened and the conversation has moved on. I'll try to do better. I'm happy to answer questions though. Just ask away. Hugs, Beckey Dr. Watson - Johnson City I live near Chattanooga though.
Most Active
Recent Topics